1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and Villainy game thread!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Revered_Guardian, Sep 21, 2009.

1. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

He may have posted 6 minutes after me, but he voted a full 2 days after me which is a huge gap. My vote post came in saturday. Both you and The Hunted have voted the same and very close to each other on several occasions now.

So last round, ye start the trend and get him to follow for majority. This round, he starts the trend and gets you to follow ("I agree with The Hunted ummm majority) and now you try to cover your tracks with some defence about majority when it was never brought up. number 1 sign of guilty concience, you know exactly what you are doing and even have a scripted defence for it before anyone else even mentions it. You just keep digging a deeper hole in my books, assassin. Panic has cleary set in now that you are revealed.

Eternity_Warden, glad you have seen what I see. Now we just need to wait for hellbreaker and all shall be revealed.

2. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

Strewart, you and Eternity_Warden are a bit too friendly.

3. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

That would I believe be because I think we have unmasked you and hunted as murderers...

edit: and because I am naturally going to side with someone not voting for me

4. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

interesting thoughts, fellow sailor. That means you, Champion strewart+Mr. Eternity

Although you continue to put the blaim on crimson, and well; me. Now the first part i have no problems with, it's the second that hurts.
    I have yet to see a defence from my 'theory' a couple of pages back (Eternity). You and hellbreaker were in an ideal position to coöp, which you then decided not to as i revealed your plans.
    Now, in this post-frenzy (a LOT in 2 days!), i am accused for somebody that follows my grand theories?
    I cannot control the movement, talk, or behaviour of other sailors. Therefore, i cannot be held responsible for another man's deeds. I surely hope that you can see this, otherwise. Alas, this trip sucks anyways...
    hellbreaker (one of the assasins) has prime position to kill either Eternity (the other assasin) or crimson, surely he will go for crimson. That leaves strewart and me, which is not enough to find the assasins...One last defence: I was not around in the discussion for i think just under or maybe just over a week (internet problems). How on earth does that put me in position to kill peeps?
    Ok, so far the theories, defence and offence.
    Let's get neutral...

Strewart, mate, i find it very hard to believe that you haven't been under the cosh once. It would be quite a feat if you were the only assasin left, and you are in both parties neutral zone...congrats on that

The Hunted (for real now)

5. strewart
    OldBlood

This is precisely why I have not voted for you. The only thing I have to go on is that you sided with crimsontide every time, or he sided with you. His actions have been much more suspicious, which is why I threw blame his way. Implicating you is merely speculation, I remain convinced that if crimsontide turns out to be an assassin you are the most likely choice for the second for your allegiance, however, I must conceed Eternity_Warden has been suspicious and it would be a tough choice for me. I would have to wait and see. I guess if you changed your vote to crimsontide it would be a lot less suspicious and give me reason to look elsewhere next round, but you must admit if crimsontide is voted out tonight and is shown to be the assassin, you must face trial for siding with him not just once but every time this game so far.

Psychology101. The first thing a liar does is try to defend things that they haven't even been accused for because they naturally think of defences for their actions. I already exposed you for this. Interestingly, do you know what the second thing they do is? Try to deflect blame onto other people and take the heat off themselves. It does not get much more textbook than this I'm afraid, I bet as you are talking you are looking down and to the left as well! :p

6. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Aye, that's nice, matey.

I side by the logic stated by Strewart too, as Eternity_warden has done. Thus, I will vote.

Vote: Crimsontide

7. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

I will stand trial for siding with him, IF he was to be the assasin. Not that i'm the other, but simply because I have defended an assasin, and my soul could not live with this fact.
    That last thought is interesting, I must say: I agree. Although putting you two in the same box as assasins is not too weird, as you both blaim him.
    Then again, the reasoning you have right there could be spot on. Or a very good camouflage for your own assasinship ;)
    I still maintain a certain type of distrust, I think this ship has free rights to do so :p
    The exitement from this game, really sits in the tail (literally from dutch :p, i say give it a go at what it means..)

The Hunted (still!)

8. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

O NO! It isn't me I swear! If you kill me the assassins win! Because then it will be 2 innocents Vs. 2 assassins! And you know what that means! This is Eternity_Warden :walkingdead: and possibly Strewart or Hellbreaker. I guess it could also be The Hunted and he is just playing a very clever game... I don't know. But if I have to die so the assassins win, and in so doing prove my innocence, then I say "SO BE IT! I AM INNOCENT! I WILL DIE TO PROVE YOU WRONG!" :( I hope Davy Jones' Locker isn't to disgusting.

9. strewart
    OldBlood

Wow, looks like for the first time in the whole game everyone has voted and there be a majority. 3 to crimsontide, 2 to Eternity_Warden.

Save it for tha gallows, assassin. Your tide of crimson blood has not come to fruition on our watch. We stop you today, and find your ally tomorrow.

10. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Do you not know anything, fool? You'll got the the Dragons (its true, ask any Dark Elf ;) )

11. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

As Eternity warden watched hellbreaker cut crimson tide into tiny bits, a manicacal laugh erupted from his throat.

The Elf took his spear and jabbed it into hellbreakers left side, killing him instantly, his body crumpling to the floor.

The hunted roared in outrage, pulling up his scimitar and making a rush towards the murderer infront of him...only to take a throwing star to the throat. Strewart smiled as his prey fell to the ground....now to take control of the ship and go to naggaroth....

(GAME OVER! ASSASSINS WIN!!!!

12. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Oh noes!

Care for a new game? :)

13. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

HAHAHAHAHA, to watch you guys rip each other apart was hilarious.

Donna kill ma thi' time!! :D

14. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

I was soooooo right....

15. Dumbledore
    Ripperdactil

Dumbledore New Member

Was there a codeword they had to use to kill or anything, or any obvious clues?

16. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Haha, so was i last game, they voted me off, and i was no assasin.

Wow, Strew as an assasin. Good you ya mate, you did a great job.

17. strewart
    OldBlood

Heh heh, thanks. I even surprised myself how hard I slammed crimson in those last few days and made him look guilty. Nothing personal mate, I had to pick someone to try to vote off instead of the fumbling Eternity_Warden and you seemed the easiest at the time. I knew I had to get hellbreaker to side with us, attempting to turn The Hunted at the last moment was a bit of a 'lets see if I can', oh well we get the majority needed.

Fun game, the assassins win again! :walkingdead:

18. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

Wow...

I would have died so long ago if strewart hadn't been so persuasive... ;)

Good game everyone!

19. strewart
    OldBlood

Lol yeah I came up with a rather crazy tactic the 'day' before this one. Technically a couple weeks ago. Crimson and the hunted voted right off the bat for eternity warden, my tactic was to lay quiet to let everything reset and hope hellbreake didn't add to the vote. It paid off! The day passed with no vote and no assassination, and I was able to turn the next day around. Booya!

Wish Revered_Guardian had checked his PMs a bit sooner though, it was a touch stressful after the final votes were in wating and hoping no one changed their mind. :p And so very tempting to start gloating early. *Cough* ;)

20. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

meh, work, school, hockey and life itself were killing me....plus if majority IS reached...its too late to change your mind :p