1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and villainy game thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Revered_Guardian, Nov 27, 2009.

1. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

The Hunted gets up, and picks up his gear. His eyes seem to glare into eternity,
    " I am ready, Sir".
    His face is still messy, although he looks healthier than a few days ago.

The Hunted

2. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

Quickly, conwar packs his supplies and gets ready to march. He looks at the general, waiting for his word. "Let us go," conwar says, "and if we meat any beastmen, we will die fighting them in the name of Sigmar!"

3. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Shouldering the pack he always keeps ready, Dreadgrass stands by, awaiting the order to move out...

OOC: Sorta need a night to pass before I can put much more into this... Can we slep yet? lol

4. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

The soldiers move out from their hilltop position towards the fire in the distance. They are slow and cautious and so when night falls decide to take camp in the forest. Hidden by the bushe, they climb the tree's and sleep in them, tying themselves down so that they would not fall.

----

A dull thump could be heard in the night, but the rest of itw as peaceful, somehow the weary soldiers managed not to be attacked by gors.
    ----

Dumbledore was the first to awaken, looking down, he saw exodials body on the ground, the head smashed open on a rock and the rope that had been holding him in his tree cut. He was dead before he even knew what had happened... Dumbledore awoke the others

Day 4
    Strew
    Hellbreaker
    Eternity warden-DEAD! night 1
    Kroxigor01
    Exodial- Killed night 3
    Dumbledore
    Dreadgrass
    Celtic
    Conwar
    Novatomato
    Bryannabo- killed by gors day 2
    The hunted
    Conwar

5. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

OOC: By george, I think I've got something... This may be a bit obscure but bear with me... Please Excuse the long post...

The use of the word xenophobia I thought odd, then I looked further...
    Then, to confirm my thesis, heres what was said before eternity was killed...
    The 1st letter of each sentence lines up and you get the names of the victims!

HELLBREAKER!!! FALSE PROPHET OF SIGMAR!!! I CALL YOU OUT AS A DAEMON WORSHIPER AND A TRAITOR TO YOUR BLOOD, YOUR CALLING AND SIGMAR HIMSELF!!!

6. The Hunted
    Carnasaur

The Hunted Active Member

Even though he was tired, The Hunted suddenly comitted his vote:
    Vote: Hellbreaker
    Our partner in misfortune has convinced me, the evidence is more than clear!
    Then, he unties himself and gets down from the tree...

The Hunted

7. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

Vote: Hellbreaker

"How sad it is that the most faithful among us must be the first to go mad," conwar musses. He builds a fire with bracken that was laying about and began cooking his breakfast as the rest of the camp got up in arms against their warrior priest.

8. novatomato
    Razordon

novatomato Member

A bit quick on the lynch mob aren't we Dreadgrass? Conwar? The Hunted? It could simply be an unfortunate coincidence. A very unfortunate and outrageous coincidence, but before we burn the heretic let us first hear his rebuttal.
    *coughs*
    Hellbreaker, what have you to say in your defense? The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming, so it had better be good.

9. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Have you gone completely mad, soldier?
    Upon hearing you tell these lies I am most disappointed.
    Never have I heard of such nonsense such as I, Hellbreaker, Warrior priest of Sigmar would betray fellow soldiers.
    Take your lies elsewhere, where they may sound truthful, for that is all they are, lies.
    Eventually I hope you realise that you are wrong.
    But soldier, I must say that your suspicion towards me could prove useful when we got to Ostagar. You never know what we might run into now that it has been taken by chaos.

10. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

Its getting hard to belive you Hellbreaker. The first four lines in your last post spelled HUNT. It looks like The Hunted is next on the death list...

11. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

General Sir! Permission to detain this Chaos filth and strip him of the hallowed sigmarite artifacts that he profanes by his very presence!

oh and by the way, to cement my statement.

VOTE: HELLBREAKER

OOC: wit Strewart counting as 2 votes, I believe we need 6 for a consensus at this stage...?

12. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

Novatomato! Srewart! You got to believe us! This is to perfect to be a coincidence! Just look at Hellbreaker's last post. Its ordered like a poem, with a new line after each sentence. It's a message all right. The sentence begainings spell "hunteby." Not quite Hunted, but too close.

13. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

We still need to get to Ostagar.

14. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

And what awaits us at Ostagar? another ambush?

15. hellbreaker
    Troglodon

hellbreaker New Member

Most probably. There are after all chaos forces in that town.
    I told you before why we need to get there, didn't I? Or have your suspicion towards me gone to your head?

16. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

HELLBREAKER YA PEICE O' SCUM. *quick flick of the wrist and hellbreaker becomes entangled in roots portuding from the ground.* know ya cannna go nowere untill we get this settled out. I say we kill him .(VOTE: hellbreaker)

17. Dumbledore
    Ripperdactil

Dumbledore New Member

VOTE: hellbreaker

OOC: NICE work dreadgrass, very good spot

18. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Aye, though he wears the mantle of sigmars chosen, a dark heart beats in his foul chest. *tests the edge of his axe* shall we get on with it then?

OOC: 1 more vote seals the deal I believe...? Do we have you convinced yet Novatomato? :D

19. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

There may be other assains. it may be wise t' protect The hunted. *with a small gesture a glowing light appears around the hunted* There. tha' should last ye 'till just before morning. I canna do more than tha, I do be too tired.

20. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Greetings, lads. I have returned after some 2 weeks AWOL.

Great spotting Dreadgrass. VOTE: hellbreaker

There ain't no way to deny that, anyone not jumping straight to the vote after that evidence is another assassin.

There is my next suspect. No one else appears to be dropping any marks though. We shall have to wait for tomorrow. Is my vote enough for majority?