1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and villainy game thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Revered_Guardian, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

Stopping by a cliff, the survivors stopped and turned.....

With vicious intent, The Soldiers lept upon hellbreaker. The Hunted and Celtic grabbing both his arms, pulling them backwards whilst pushing the screaming, as Dreadgrass spoke in a deep, righteous voice
    "HERETIC! You have been acused of treachery and causing the deaths of the men at the ambush! What say you"

Hellbreaker's eyes began to glow "FOOLS! You cannot kill me! I am almighty!"

Suddenly his left shoulder began to glow, revealing a mark of the blood god, who had granted hellbreaker his false powers for quite some time. With sudden magical strength, he threw both Celtic and The hunted to the earth, pulling his great hammer from his back and rushing towards strewart, eyes glowing maniacally.

As the great hammer came down towards the unprepared strewart, the others watched in amazement as the quiet Exodial lept from the crowd, smashing hellbreaker with his shield and kneeing him in the face viciously. As Hellbreaker rolled of the high cliff, he managed to reach out with his right hand, grabbing onto a rock to stop his fall....

Exodial moved in for the kill, but as he prepared to stomp on Hellbreakers hand the inconcevable happened...Hellbreaker reached up with his free hand, grabbed his leg, and let go...

Strewart immediately rushed forwards to try and save him, but it was too late, Exodial and Hellbreaker lie amongst the rocks below....
    ----

As the sun set, hours after the death of Exodial, the soldiers decided to make camp by the cliffside, to have full view of the area, it was decided that the Hunted would be the night guard....
    ----

The night was quiet...too quiet, and that did not sit well with The Hunted, who had been shocked by the days events, not only had they barely managed to find a traitor, but they had lost one good soldier in the process......suddenly he felt a pain in the back of his neck, and all went black...

----

The Survivors awoke in early morn to see the horrible sight of the body of The hunted lying amongst the bushes....

Strew
    Hellbreaker-lynched day 4
    Eternity warden-DEAD! night 1
    Kroxigor01
    Exodial- Killed night 3
    Dumbledore
    Dreadgrass
    Celtic
    Conwar
    Novatomato
    Bryannabo- killed by gors day 2
    The hunted-killed night 4

(ok so you got the (main) traitor, but he is the main one so you took a random loss in the process, sorry that I havent been around guys, christmas is a busy time, and Strew, hope you get...better? soon...sorry t hear about that, so i hope you make it through that, if you haven't already....)

2. conwar
    Skink

conwar New Member

(Look what I told you. The hunted was next.)

3. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

OOC: hmm.... the next ones got me a bit stumped, I can't find anything else linking to Exodial, he was sort of quiet till it he died. Good on ya mate! you helped find a traitor!

Im going to discount Krox01 for now as he's been very quiet as well, and Im pretty certain its not Strewart. I probably can't convince you that its not me besides the fact I unravelled the riddle of Hellbreakers deceit (sorry mate, I had a hunch and rolled with it) Dumbledores also pretty quiet, his only post last week just voting really.

The main suspects at this point, going primarily by the volume of conversation, would I believe be myself (though I did expose Hellbreaker), Celtic, Conwar, Novatomato.

Nova didn't back us in the vote, but, as the cat was out of the bag pretty much, voting may of been a clever ruse...

4. novatomato
    Razordon

novatomato Member

"Now," says novatomato "what are our orders? Do we continue to Ostagar, or will we leave it to Chaos and head off to other cities to warn them of the threat?"

OOC This has certainly quieted down, hopefully just from the lull of the holidays.

5. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

OOC: Woohoo!!! Still alive!!! Sorry guys, been moonlighting (pun intended) with my werewolves (VC) over on Carpe Noctem... Not much movement here since I was around last though... Hope your right about the lull Nova...

6. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

I says we head to warn the other villages. There do be nothin' tha' we can do for Ostagar. We do hae to be careful; ther migh' be beastmen raiders about. i wll tae' a scout party to forge a way if any will come. *extends hand, a spear flys to it from next to deadgrass's tent* Magic donna be good against ambushes. letsa go.

OOC. holidays and midterms.

7. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Yeah I think unfortunately we are a bit stuck until an assassin strikes again. For now I am pretty sure you are clear, it would be a very sneaky tactic if you turned out to be an assassin after revealing the first without any real need to. I'm pretty sure it was hellbreaker that killed exodial, right? And the Hunted was next on his list, so he got him on the way out. I still have my eye very closely on Novatomato, not just because he didn't vote but because he tried to defend hellbreaker.

I am guessing that there will be a different tag that we need to start looking for now. If it is the same as before the game becomes too easy. Lets wait a time before accusing others.

For now, lets continue on towards Ostagar! Pack up the camp and bury the dead.

8. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

After a solemn ceremony for the dead (or atleast...the non traitorous dead) the company packed up and continued towards the city of ostagar...

By midday they had reached their destination, the smoking city mostly in ruins, but the sounds of clashing swords still echoed through the streets...they could hear it even as they approached from the forest.

9. novatomato
    Razordon

novatomato Member

novatomato draws his spear and shield as he turns to face his commanders (as I seem to be the only one of less than lieutenant rank, a bit top heavy in the command structure but oh well).
    "If there are survivors then it is our duty as the defenders of the realm to locate, rescue and protect them. Let us make haste for the nearest sound of battle and rally the remaining forces. Albeit, if this is not the generals decision then I will abide by the commands."

OOC: As far as suspicions placed on me are concerned it would be a pretty stupid assassin to stick his neck out like that, I was trying to get the role playing going for the votes. Read into this statement all you want. I have said my piece.

10. strewart
    OldBlood

You do speak the truth there, novatomato. Unfortunately there seems little place else to cast suspicion at this point. Still, be safe in the fact that I am not going to vote for you just on that fact. It is wise to consider a vote well, but I really don't think there was any question to the guilt of hellbreaker.

Men, we are a small company and tired from marching, plus there still may be a traitor in our midst. It would be unwise to charge headlong into the fight for our few arms will add little. We must be stealthy, sneak through the streets seeking survivors and looking for ambush chances on the foul chaos. We should also send a scout to see what is happening at the main battle. Any volunteers?

11. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

I'll go. If i canna be o' assitance here. i belong in th' woods

12. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

Keep cautious now lads, the smell of chaos's taint is think here, either that or trail rations don't agree with someone...

OOC: I haven't picked any more trends as yet, unfortunately back to waiting for someone to die...

13. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Celtic slowly snuck off and climbed into a tree, there he saw what was going on...
    ------

Over the city wall, it appeared that half of ostagar was still under empire control, the gors were fighting head to head with greatswords, who were slowly but surely dwindling due to the insane numbers of the gors.....
    -----

14. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

*Assuming Celtic has reported back: hmm... a puzzle now lads, how best to join a battle tipped against us...

15. strewart
    OldBlood

Ay and even harder to join a battle when there could still be a traitor in our midst. We wouldn't want to expose the rest of the army to it, or risk being stabbed in the back while we join the fight.

I stick with the stealth plan; we should sneak through the city searching for survivors and ambushing small groups.

OOC: Not sure how much I will be able to post in the next few days... I have come down with pneumonia. :( Somewhat lucky to not be in hospital, the doctor was extremely close to sending me when my fever reached 39.6 C (103F).

16. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Slowly but surely the warriors made their way into the brocken city. They were in an allyway when they heard telltale grunts

17. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

"Either Lt. Conwar's been eatin' beans again or else we've got company lads!"

OOC: Best wishes Strewart, look after yourself, Pneumonia's no fun at the best of times!

18. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Suddenly gors lept out around the corner and arrows flew down from the rooftops. WIthin a few seconds, everyone was dead, save for 1 (assassin, you may reveal yourself now aswell as a cool walkaway scene of your choice!)

OOC: Im facing it, its dead

19. Dumbledore
    Ripperdactil

Dumbledore New Member

Hahaha!

*gurgles and dies due to being gor'd*

OOC: I felt bad neglecting this, work took over a little, plus I've been building and painting loads of dark elves while not playing at all. I might post some DE pictures in a bit...

20. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

OOC: Fair one, now who was the killer and what was the tell? lol