1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Preffably A Joblot

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Slannta's Little Helper, May 7, 2019.

1. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

Oof, I probably would have been interested but as US resident who has had stuff shipped overseas, I have learned the cruelties of overseas shipping.

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Yeah...not much can be done about it. :(

Lizerd likes this.
  3. Slannta's Little Helper
    Kroxigor

Slannta's Little Helper Well-Known Member

So a lot of these have sold now but still some I've had to re-list on ebay - My FW Slann aren't getting any intrest I know they're quite high price but they're expensive models do you think I'm asking too much on them?

LizardWizard likes this.
  4. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

They are worth what you are asking, but they are specialty items. There are just a limited number of collectors sadly.

5. Slannta's Little Helper
    Kroxigor

They're both pretty decently painted too so I don't really wanna drop the price but need to make the sales so chucking all I can on ebay.

Also I've been making more of these: 49666972_1751199504995246_5623218032873570304_n.jpg I haven't had any painted examples yet to show what they'll turn out like. I will need some trimming in parts as I hand make these into my mold 1 at a time until the cure. There are now 17 in the box - Will probably manage to make 25-30 will make a nice set of helmets and or shields for a saurus unit. I'm asking 10£ for a box of these. I'm silly and don't have any saurus to show these on - If I find one I'll show you. Postage to Uk can be done in a jiffy bag for cheap probably 1-2£. Overseas again will probably be more and difficult but not impossible if you're interested.

LizardWizard likes this.
  6. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

DeathBringer125 Well-Known Member

Just got my package today!!!! Exactly as promised and FAR more than I expected. I’m dying of neediness right now lol. It was packaged well (took me like 5 mins trying to open it lol). I’ve been scouting out bits to add to my dread saurian. Planning on adding eotg engine to back of platform with Tehenhauin in front, then I’m gonna he adding banners etc to make it look epic. Lol I have basically infinite bits now.

7. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

BDA7622A-F7FC-4082-A8CC-D3BC1B83C59B.jpeg D7988F60-B4F9-481C-BFC5-C13E4C76B338.jpeg This is how well it was packaged. It has like 3 layers of packaging and bubble wrap around the boxes lol.

8. Imrahil
    Slann

Imrahil Thirtheenth Spawning

Nice to see you're helping eachother out in this way. Slightly good way to let go of your beloved hobby.

Also @DeathBringer125 , i really need to see your Dread saurian WIP ;)

Gr, Imrahil

9. DeathBringer125
    Carnasaur

Hey posting pics of some of the stuff I added to the dread not fully painted but coming along. And I would like to thank Slanntas Little Helper for the deal because it was worth every penny.

10. Slannta's Little Helper
    Kroxigor

As I say love that it's all gone to a good home :D just seen some of your progress with the bits looking great so far.

Imrahil likes this.