Alright, it finally happened. First, this is what I found under the Christmas tree: The piece in the middle is a Skink Starpriest, to the right is a Saurus Eternity Warden. Today I finished my frist Saurus Warrior. I will probably paint my first regiment one by one so I can learn better. I also want to try out loads of different paint schemes. Number 1 is definitely not perfect, I later saw that I missed some mold lines. My biggest mistake was glueing the shield on in the beginning, this way I couldn't reach half the figure. I also still need to figure out how to make better stone and maybe try even stronger highlights. (The light isn't great so some highlights are lost.) Anyways, tell me what you think and what I could improve!