1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

AoS Seraphon Boxed set?

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by ILKAIN, Jun 5, 2018.

1. ILKAIN
    Chameleon Skink

ILKAIN Active Member

Hey guys, are there currently any Boxed sets that include Seraphon, or does anyone know of any plans for one? feeling kinda left out with the Sigmarites getting yet another one lol.

2. Axquirix
    Saurus

Axquirix Active Member

Other than the Start Collecting set, no. We don't even have Blood Bowl miniatures yet.

3. Carnikang
    Kroxigor

Carnikang Well-Known Member

And every day I weep.

4. ILKAIN
    Chameleon Skink

ILKAIN Active Member

My buddy is the owner of my LGS, and he plays blood bowl, tried to get me into it with this company that makes.... off brand I guess is the best term... lizard men that are way more crocodile than anything lol. Looks fun though.

5. Carnikang
    Kroxigor

Carnikang Well-Known Member

There are some out there, but they all seem to have that weird uncanny valley feel when compared with the newer (Carnosaur oldblood) sauras or (starpriest) skink sculpts. Just close enough, but off enough to make me hate it. I really wish @woogity would come back from doing such amazing work on the Lizardman models for TW:W2 and make more Lizardmen/Seraproxies.

ILKAIN and Burwinkelito like this.