1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Seraphon - Synergies

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Man0waR, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Xlanax_lot
    Troglodon

Xlanax_lot Well-Known Member

I agree its a one time thing in most cases, that is why I mentioned to use it as part of the army not the whole army, its only 23 wounds and it just destroys your enemy lines... Its if you wanna call it your "suicide squad" haha:stig:

2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I've just put my hands on 50 skinks (old models, with bows), thus I've got more or less 100 skinks (not counting heroes, chama, handlers, skinks on dinosaurs).
    I'll certainly play a skink only army!

3. Bainbow
    Bastiladon

Bainbow Well-Known Member

Sweet. Do have fun!

4. StealthKnightSteg
    Razordon

StealthKnightSteg Well-Known Member

I got a set of those old Skinks with bows (lizardmen / bretonnia box), but somehow with AoS I feel they are way off from the WYSIWYG feeling. I don't know why but to mee AoS is more geared towards that then WHFB was.. I even have it with the saurus from that box, but a bit less then with the skinks.. not really clubs as they wield more bladed weapons and their shields are certainly not for making an attack with..

5. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

That's certainly true. In a tournament I couldn't field them and probably they should stay in the box also if i play with an unknown gaming group.
    In our meta, however, i can use them without restrictions as normal skinks, or even as chama skinks.

Bowser likes this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Always nice when you can get a game with people who are cool and can just go with the flow! I figure as long as you announce what it's supposed to be and what it shouldhave before the game I can always make note and figure out how to beat it! :p

7. Bainbow
    Bastiladon

Bainbow Well-Known Member

I have a bunch of old skinks too, though I don't use them. But we're still allowed to use old models where I go because half of us love the old nostalgic stuff. In the case of the bow skinks, they can be used as any regular skink, so any weapon combo.

Bowser likes this.
  8. Xlanax_lot
    Troglodon

Xlanax_lot Well-Known Member

Check this out fir a full compilation of our synergies

Bowser likes this.