1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Share your future Seraphon Starhost (batallion) ideas!

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Nielspeterdejong, Oct 11, 2016.

1. PJetski
    Chameleon Skink

PJetski Active Member

I like it.
    It makes me wonder why they aren't already any Starhosts with a Slann

Bowser likes this.
  2. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Nielspeterdejong Well-Known Member

I just wonder why they don't give the Slann more Spell options. The Light of the heaven's spell is kinda useless when order already lets you reroll save rolls, and all our units have a bravery of 10 :/

Ecozh and Bowser like this.
  3. Tokek
    Chameleon Skink

Tokek Well-Known Member

Not strictly answering the question but I would love to see some themed magic for Seraphon in the same way that Sylvaneth have.

Personally I would love to see magic that grants a specific feature of one of our dino/lizard types to another type for a turn. As that is probably not clear - an example might be

Chameleon Skin

The magician calls beyond the stars and pulls down the very essence of the chameleon. Chameleon Skin has a casting value of 5. If successfully cast pick a Seraphon unit within 18" to be granted Chameleon Skin. Until your next hero phase that unit has the Perfect Mimicry rule exactly as if it were a unit of Chameleon Skinks.

Then we could have other spells for other specific abilities being granted the same way as the Sylvaneth spells are. Our wizards are really powerful but they feel like they are a little redundant in Matched Play.

Bowser likes this.
  4. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

I would love to have something like that. Having similar features like the Sylvaneth have, but Seraphon themed would be awesome!

But just an overall question, should we come up with some ideas that many people here like, is there some way to share them as suggestions to GW? I loved how they handled the Bloodclaw starhost, so maybe they will have better ideas then we do. But it would be fun if our ideas at least inspired them.

Bowser likes this.
  5. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Also, I love how the Gnarlroot Wargrove of the Sylvaneth allows you to include Order wizards. It would be great if Seraphon would have a similar Starhost just like that.

tom ndege and Bowser like this.
  6. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I would like something nasty. with a name like "Starfated Starhost"

1 Slann
    1 Starseer
    1 Starpriest
    1 EotG or 1 Troglodon
    3 units with the "skink" keywords

The attunement of the Slann and of the wizards with the stars is such that they enter in battle when the constellations are in the most favorable position for the Seraphons, and in the most negative one for their opponents. The Starhost gains the following advantages:

1 - you gain +3 to all your unbind attempts. You can unbind enemy's spells at 24"
    2 - The enemy's general, in his hero phase, must roll a dice. On a 1-2 it cannot use its command ability, on a 3-6 it can.
    3a - Before setting up the armies, if your opponent is using a formation, choose one of the formation's ability. Your opponent cannot use that ability for the rest of the game.
    3b - If your opponent is not using a formation, then the point "2" becomes: The enemy's general cannot use its command ability.

7. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

That would be really great! As only for having a starhost with a Slann in it.

I would also love a Starhost where you could still use the Seraphon summoning, Maybe a starhost where you get bonus points you can use for summoning?

Also, will GW make new models over time for the armies? If so, then I would love to see Lord mazdamundi again. Maybe he could be a Slann and a Engine of the gods in one (at a cost of 540?) with some extra effects thrown into it. I'd love it if he could have something like the Celestial Hurricanum's +1 hit to friendly order units.

Bowser likes this.
  8. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Perhaps it might be fun to have something similar to the Gnarlroot Wargrove, where you had a specific Sylvaneth theme affecting everyone.

Perhaps for the Seraphon we could make Tehenhauin into a new model much like how Chakaz became just "Eternity Warden", and name him "High Priest of Sotek".

When a enemy unit is entirely slain, or loses models, they will be sacrificed to Sotek (meaning you can't resurrect them). For each model sacrificed this way, the Slann Starmaster receives reserve points. Allowing him to try and summon new units with the help of these reserve points. This recruires you to place the new High priest of Sotek on a terrain, where slain enemy Models will appear. The High priest will then try to sacrifice as many models per turn as possible. And with enough models sacrificed the Seraphon will receive a buff (based on a rolled dice?). Perhaps the Celestial Hurricanum's +1 to hit buff, or the Luminark of Hysh's save on a roll of 6?

This creates a sort of mini game, where the opponent has to move in melee units to secure the altar (the alter and the High priest will be immune to ranged attacks, including Hell canons). So sort of a scenario within a Starhost. Perhaps the Starhost could be a tribute to Tehenhauin's Red host?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/36644664/Red-Host-of-Tehihuan-warhammer-fantasy-lizardmen I'd love to see that host being made as a Starhost in Age of Sigmar. Maybe we could have a new Warscroll For "Tehenhauin" now named High Priest of Sotek, which uses Tehenhauin's model?

Bowser likes this.
  9. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

First off, thank you guys for sharing all your ideas. I really love how creative they are, and how well thought out some of them are as well.

Second, I went against the chaos army of the same person I played my first match against, and he brought some bloodletters this time as well. The units who give mortal wounds on a hit of 6 or more. I lost, and realised just how insanely powerfull the new chaos formations are (bloodreavers had 5 attack per model, for a unit that costed 60 points for 10 models). However, it did give me better understanding and more appreciation to how battalions are made. Based on that experience, and the awesome ideas you guys shared with me, I wanted to redefine my Starvenom Starhost idea. And make it a Starhost that lets you use Skinks batallion units as legimate screening units in front of Kroxigor, like in the old fantasy editions. Something like this:

Starvenom Starhost (120 points)

Requirements:
    1 Troglodon
    2 Skink priests, starpriests, or Starseers
    1-3 units of Kroxigor
    3-6 units of Skinks
    1-3 Bastiladon, Stegadon, or order wizard

Bonuses:
    -The Kroxigor ability Energy Transference now additionally gives them +1 on hit rolls and +1'' reach on all attacks.
    -Non-monster Skink units in this battalion that are 8'' near the Kroxigors or monsters from this battalion count as being in Cover.
    While within 8'' of a Kroxigor, if you roll a hit roll of 6 or more for a skink unit with an attack, that attack wounds automatically. There is no need to make a wound roll for that attack.
    -The Troglodon becomes a lvl 2 wizard hero who can choose two spells from the battlemage spell list in addition to Arcane bolt and Mystic shield.
    Skink units within 10" of the Troglodon receive +6" increased range during the shooting phase.
    The Troglodon gains access to the "blessed by Starlight" command: During the shooting phase, substract -1 from hit rolls against friendly order units within 18".
    Skinks units (the battleline unit, not the type) receive this bonus in the combat phase as well.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    Bowser likes this.
  10. Dalton Hall
    Jungle Swarm

Dalton Hall New Member

I had a bit of an idea for one like the Wargrove Battalions from the Sylvaneth battletome with their whole require one battalion with extra something and can include other battalions that is made for an aggressive saurus army focused around the Sunclaw Starhost with one big improvement to it since it's not the best one out of the battletome

Claws of Dracothion Constelation (80)

Requirements
    1 Slann
    1 Sunclaw Starhost with 4 Saurus Warrior units
    Optional
    1 Saurus Oldblood or Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur
    1Skink Starseer
    can include one of each other battalions in the battletome and if it does it gets the benefits from the Starbeast Constellation Battalion
    any Seraphon unit

Bonuses
    Any Saurus warrior unit has max benefit from the ordered cohort ability with no reliance on models in unit
    Saurus units gain 3 on their charge roll and if they charge 10 or more inches gain 1 to hit with attacks with jaws in the name, if saurus is mounted, mount jaws attacks do not gain bonus
    Slann knows spell Wrath of Dracothion, which has cast value of 7. Pick 2 units in 20 inches and roll a die for each unit. if you roll a 2 or more the unit takes d6 mortal wounds, if you roll a 6, the unit takes 6 mortal wounds.

Its Supposed to be an aggressive constellation with allowing you to be able to have small mobile warrior units with still having decent army design and the spell is just to give slann an aggressive spell with a fun imagining of huge celestial claws whacking things.

Bowser likes this.
  11. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

I like it! But Might I suggest using the Scar veteran on Carnosaur as a optional hero as well? Their command in combination with warriors is just amazing!
    And allow the optional use of 1-2 Priests? So you can deploy Skink priests and you won't be tied to giving your Slann the command, and you can give it to your Scar vet on carno instead.

I love the idea of giving warriors max benefits regardless of numbers, and giving the Slann an extra spell to be more usefull.

Maybe you could additionally give the spell "light of the heavens" an additionally benefit as well, since it's kinda useless right now? Perhaps the spell could additionally grant the Slann's command ability, but in the combat phase as well? Then you would not have to include those priests, and his "light of the heavens" spell is finally usefull (all chaos I fought against had a effect that made their units immune to battleshock).

Bowser likes this.
  12. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

I hope you don't feel like I'm hijacking your idea, but how about you'd change the starhost slightly to make it a supporting buff to your aggressive Bloodclaw starhost? Something like this:

Claws of Dracothion Constelation (80)

Requirements
    1 Slann
    1 Sunclaw Starhost
    1 Saurus Oldblood or Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur
    1 Astrolith Bearer
    The Firelance and/or Eternal starhost battalions in the battletome, granting the benefits from the Starbeast Constellation Battalion.
    Any Seraphon Units

Bonuses
    -Saurus units of the same type may share beneficial buffs as long as they are within 8" of each other.
    -Saurus units gain 3 on their charge roll and if they roll 10 or more for a charge they gain +1 to hit with attacks with "Powerfull jaws and Stardrake shield". Additionally, while rolling 10 or more on a charge roll, Saurus units gain a +1 wound on all wound rolls until the end of the players turn.
    -Any Saurus warrior unit has max benefit from the ordered cohort ability with no reliance on the number of models in it's unit.
    -All Saurus Knights in the Firelance Starhost may attack at the same time while charging as if they were one big unit. And Saurus knights gain the +1 to hit bonus, while rolling a 10 or more for a charge, on their Celestite lances and blades as well.
    -Saurus guard units can choose to "Pile in" from a greater distance. Roll a dice, if the amount is equal to the distance from where he can attack an enemy, you can make them "Pile in" instead of charging. They will not gain the +1 bonus on wound rolls nor the +1 to hit with their jaws, but they will still gain the +1 save if they are in cover, and the D3 damage from the Eternal Starhost.
    -The benefits from the Starbeast Constellation Battalion.
    -the Slann knows the spell "Wrath of Dracothion", which has cast value of 7. Pick 2 units in 30 inches and roll a die for each unit. if you roll a 2 or more the unit takes d6 mortal wounds, if you roll a 6, the unit takes 6 mortal wounds.
    While the Starbeast Constellation Batallion effect is in place, the Slann's "Light of the Heavens" spell now instead of the previous bonus gives all friendly Seraphon units a chance to ignore wounds and mortal wounds. When a non-hero Seraphon order unit suffers a wound or mortal wound, roll a dice. On a 6 that wound or mortal wound is ignored. Friendly Seraphon Hero units can ignore wounds and mortal wounds when they roll a 5 or 6 on a dice roll. It still applies the normal bane to enemy chaos units.
    Additionally, the Slann may also use his command and may make a spell check to increase it's effect. On a roll of 7 or more, the range of his command increases by 8", and allows re-rolls on saves in the combat phase as well.
    -The Astrolith Bearer does not have to plant it's banner in place to provide it's benefits to it's fellow Seraphon.

The idea here is that you are limited to just 2 additional Starhosts. But in return your Slann his "Wrath of Dracothion" spell is now a 30" long range damage spell. Allowing him to make up for your lack of ranged attacks. Additionally, the Slann his "Light of the Heavens" finally has a use, as it now give a chance to ignore wounds and mortal wounds on a roll of 6, or 5 and 6 for Heroes. As well as boost all the Saurus under your army, especially their charge.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  13. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I like the support to the bloodclaw aspect. It would be a killer combo.

14. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Also I was thinking, why not make a Starhost for our Lord Kroak?

Something that buffs him and his units?

Venerable might Starhost (120 points):

Requirements:
    Lord Kroak
    Skink Priest
    Skink Starpriest
    1-2 Troglodon and/or Engine of the gods
    1-2 Bastiladon and/or Stegadon
    Eternity Warden
    3-6 units of Saurus Guards

Bonusses:
    -While within 10 inch of Lord Kroak, all friendly units from this formation gain +2 on spellcasting checks, and the range of their spells and abilities increases by 8 inch. Friendly supportive spells and abilities from this starhost within 10 inch of Lord Kroak will affect all friendly Seraphon allies within range instead of 1 target (Curse of fate, Mythic shield, Starlight).
    Lord Kroak has access to the Starseer's spell "Curse of fate".
    -The Skink Priest counts as having both the feathercloak as well as the priestly trappings. All units that gain the "Celestial rites" buff can reroll hit rolls of 1.
    -The Skink Starpriest's "Serpent staff" buff (which affects all friendly Seraphon units within 16 inch due to Lord Kroak's influence) now allows friendly Seraphon untis to reroll wound rolls of 1.
    -Whenever Saurus guards suffer a mortal wound they can roll a dice. On a roll of 4 or more the mortal wound is ignored.
    -Units from this Starhost receive 2 additional attacks in the shooting phase.

The idea behind this Starhost is that Lord Kroak has a small but powerful elite battalion conisting out of two apprentices, loyal skinks riding mighty beasts, and ofcourse his Eternity Warden and Saurus guards body guards. The Guards will have a buff similar to the Eternal Starhost, but without the damage and with a way to counterplay mortal wounds instead. And the ranged monsters will have 2 additional attacks to make up for their short amount of attacks in the shooting phase, as opposed to gaining the healing from the Heavenwatch/Thunderquake starhosts. So you will have to be a bit more carefull with your monsters. The biggest plus side of this formation is that you will have a Starhost that is very durable, and focusses on trying to outlast their opponents through proper movement. While Lord Kroak and his 2 apprentices give everyone in your army their buffs, this to make up for Lord Kroak his very high point cost.

The Starhost heavily relies on Lord Kroak and his two apprentices being able to use their spells/abilities. So armies that can strike the two skink apprentices first in the first round, or have enough firepower to blast through the area defenses of all 3, will deal a significant blow to the formation. And enemy units that can counter spells especially pose a threat to this starhost.

How does this sound? It would be fun to have something with Lord Kroak in it.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    Bowser likes this.
  15. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Also, how about a starhost that makes Slann and their summoning viable again? Something for point systems?

How about:

Warclaw Starhost (200 points)

Requirements:
    -Slann
    -2 to 7 Seraphon hero units
    -3 to 9 Units of: Saurus guards, Saurus warriors, Skinks, Saurus knights, Kroxigor, chameleon skinks, Seraphon monsters
    -100 or more points put into Reserve

Bonusses:
    -All battleline units from this Battalion or summoned, who are under the effect of the Slann's "Celestial configuration", gain a +1 on save rolls and gain all their bonusses regardless of requirements.
    -The Slann gains +1 on spellcraft rolls, and may summon battleline untis for half their price. His command's range increases by 8", and gives it's bonus in the combat phase as well. The engine of the god's summoning ability lets it summon an battleline unit (smallest model number) for free.
    -Whenever an enemy units dies, you may add half their point cost to your reserve pool.
    The Slann may pick a target unit in the hero phase. All units from this starhost and summoned may reroll hit rolls and wound rolls of 1 against that target. If the units already have a similar re-roll effect (except for the Slann's Stardrake constillation) on hit and/or wound rolls, they gain +1 on hit and/or wound rolls on that target enemy unit instead.

Bowser likes this.
  16. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could give your opinions about the Warclaw Starhost Edit I had been brainstorming on. The idea is to give some viability to the summoning back for the Seraphon, while also making the battleline units more versatile and make both the Kroxigor and Ripperdactyl/Terradon usefull and interesting as well. This is a starhost meant for big formations, hence the expensive point cost of 200 points.
    Here it is:

Warclaw Starhost (200 points)

Requirements:
    -Slann
    -2 to 7 Seraphon hero units
    -3 to 9 Units of: Saurus guards, Saurus warriors, Skinks, Saurus knights, Terradon/Ripperdactyl riders, Kroxigor, Chameleon Skinks, Seraphon monsters
    -200 or more points put into Reserve

Bonuses:
    -All battleline units from this Starhost or summoned, who are under the effect of the Slann's "Celestial Configuration", gain a +1 on save rolls. Saurus warriors gain all their "Ordered Cohort" bonuses, and Skinks gain all their "Celestial Cohort" bonuses, regardless of their unit's model count.
    -The Slann and the Engine of the Gods may summon battleline units for half their point cost. The Slann's command range increases by 8", and gives it's bonuses in the combat phase as well.
    -Whenever an enemy unit dies (the entire unit), you may add half their point cost to your reserve pool.
    -Terradon/Ripperdactyl riders from this Starhost or summoned count as battleline units. Additionally, instead of summoning them in play, you may set them up "in the clouds". This allows you to let them dive in in the following turn (so not the turn in which they were summoned), similar to the "strike from the skies" effect of the Shadowstrike Starhost. You may also set up these units "in the clouds" when you set up your army in the set up phase. When you summon Ripperdactyl riders you may set up a bloat toad in your current hero phase.
    -Chameleon Skinks gain +1 on wound rolls in the first round that they appear with "Chameleon ambush". Skinks units (the battleline unit, not the type) within 3" of a Kroxigor gain +1 on wound rolls, while those Kroxigor gain a +1 on hit rolls.

If you lose as many units as the number you set up in the set up phase, you lose the game.

----

The idea is to create a small yet elite battalion, led by an Powerfull Slann who is able to make effective use of summoning despite the point cost it now has. It's strength lies in the long run, where it can summon Seraphon battleline units thanks to the Slann and the Engine of the Gods. It's weakness lies in the 7 wound Slann, whom the Warclaw Starhost has to rely on. As well as that early on they can be rushed to prevent further summoning from happening. The reason the Saurus Warriors and Skinks have the Chort bonuses is to make them viable summons despite only appearing as 10 at a time. Also the last weakness is that if you lose as many units as you had set up in the set up phase, you will lose the game. So you will have to be carefull with positioning your low model count battleline units. Thus in the end you create a balanced army that makes use of a lot of Seraphon units, and gives some love to the Kroxigor (including the Kroxigor and Skink combos from fantasy) and the Ripperdactyl/Terradon riders as well.

How does this sound? Thoughts?

Bowser likes this.
  17. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

It seems a bit overpowered even with the drawback of losing based on model count. If it was just summoning at half points, and the ability to gain points based on models slain would be enough. (With the lose if you lose more models than you started with) The rest could be a whole other batallion. But lots of great ideas here.

18. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

I'm also making up something... Working title is "the convention of the tree" ... It's including three Slann or two Slann and one Kroak... It is actually a complete army build consisting of three forces each led by a single Slann...
    The single forces will also be useable as battalions on their own...
    Will post a first list tomorrow or on Monday after the math lessons... ;)

Bowser likes this.
  19. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

I would love to play with something like that :) But the Slann would need new spells to cast, since summoning kinda sucks now.

Also I made some changes to the Starvenom Starhost:

Starvenom Starhost (120 points)

Requirements:
    1 Troglodon
    2 Skink priests, starpriests, or Starseers
    1-3 units of Kroxigor
    3-6 units of Skinks and/or Hunting Pack (each Hunting Pack consists of 1 unit of Skink Handlers and 1 unit of Razordons or Salamanders.It counts as 1 unit)
    0-4 Bastiladon, Stegadon, or order wizard

Bonuses:
    -The Kroxigor ability Energy Transference now additionally gives them +1 on hit rolls and +1'' reach on all attacks.
    -Order Wizards in your army now count as being Seraphon units, even if they don't originally have that keyword.
    -Non-monster Skink units in this battalion that are 8'' near the Kroxigors or monsters from this battalion count as being in Cover.
    While within 8'' of a Kroxigor, if you roll a natural hit roll of 6 for a Skink unit or Hunter Pack with an attack, that attack wounds automatically. There is no need to make a wound roll for that attack.
    -The Troglodon in this army becomes a lvl 2 wizard who can choose two spells from the battlemage spell list in addition to Arcane bolt and Mystic shield.
    Skink units and Hunter Packs within 10" of the Troglodon receive +6" increased range during the shooting phase.
    The Troglodon gains access to the "blessed by Starlight" command: “During the shooting phase, substract 1 from hit rolls against friendly order units within 18" of your general. Skinks units (the battleline unit, not the type) receive this bonus in the combat phase as well”.

Basically this Starhost is expensive, and you are bound by purchasing some Kroxigor, but in return your Troglodon will be buffed by becoming a lvl 2 wizard, your Skink shooters will have a chance to score a automatic wound on a natural roll of 6, and you are able to deploy other Order wizards as Seraphon units.

Thoughts?

Bowser likes this.
  20. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

Here is my idea.... or at least the part of it, I allready typed... ;)

Redeyed star host of lord Boab

Units Required:

• 1 Slann Starmaster

• 1-2 Units of Saurus Guards

• 2+ Unit of Skinks

• 1+ Units of Saurus Warriors

• 1 Skink Star priest

• 1-2 Skink Priests

• 1 Stegadon

• 1 Bastiladon

• 1 Oldblood on foot or on Carnosaur

• 1 + Units of Kroxigors

• 2 Units of Salamanders or Razordons in any combination

• 1-2 Units of Chameleon Skinks
    Bonuses:

Fly like a Butterfly All Skink units in this Starhost consist of mobile and agile veterans, who fought in many battles. According to this they improved their abilities as weary fighters. If a Skink unit of this Host is target to any ranged attack throw a die for every successful to hit roll against this unit. On a result of 4 or better the Skink managed to duck down or jump out of the line of fire and the hit roll is a fail.

Strike like a bee If a unit of Skinks is shot at in the opponents shooting phase, they can immediately move up to 3” towards the shooting unit an shoot back or charge if possible.

Get behind me! If within 3” of a Monster or a unit of Kroxigors Skink units count as in cover.

The small ones fallin'! If a unit of Kroxigors is within 8” of a Skink unit of this host that is charged by an enemy unit this turn or is in melee and suffered at least one wound in the previous close combat phase, the Kroxigors may charge the enemy unit and do twice the number of attacks as usual.

Smoke in their eyes (ALL) Wizards of this starhost know the spell “Smoke in their eyes”

The spell has a casting value of 6. If successfully cast choose a enemy unit within 8” of the wizard. This unit suffers D3 mortal wounds and can not move in the players next turn. Also it can only shoot with half of it's models in the shooting phase. As a big cloud of smoke breathed out by the wizard covers the whole unit taking sight and breath. The smoke creeping into their lungs causing asthmatic attacks and bloody cough.

Odor of the Highest highs The Skink priests and Star Priests of this Host can light an incense stick in your hero phase. If they do the Odor of the highest highs fills the area around them, causing confusion in the lines of the enemy and a positive excitement among their own troops. Throw a D6. On a result of 5+ you may move Seraphone units within 6” up to 3” towards the enemy's deployment zone. All units within this range add one attack to their characteristics until the next hero phase and strike first in their next round of melee. Enemy units within 6” subtract 1 from hit and wound roles. Also add 1 to the result of any battelshock tests they do until the next hero phase. Units of Chaos Demos add 2 to their battleshock tests and have to move 3” backwards.

Pass me the wizzla! Lord Boab can order his Skink attendant to pass him a big water pipe to take a draw. Throw a D6. On a result of 3+ he blows out a big cloud of smoke covering the battlefield making it impossible to shoot. Only Monsters or models mounted on Monster can shoot until the end of the next turn. Allied units throw a D6 and on a result of 3+ they regenerate 1 wound on a 6 they regenerate 2 wounds if possible resurrecting up to two models per unit. Chaos demons throw a D6 on a result lower than 3 they suffer 2 mortal wounds on a result between 3 and 6 the suffer 1 mortal wound. All enemy units subtract 2 from charge rolls and hit rolls. All Seraphone units of this Starhost add 1 to their save rolls.

If Lord Boab's roll is lower than 3 he suffers one wound and isn't able to do anything else for the rest of the turn.

The Last Blow The Bastiladon of this host can decide to overload the solar engine on it's back and cause it to erupt a blast of holy starlight in all direction. If this happens throw a D6. On a result of 4+ a blast of light evaporates everything around the engine. Every enemy unit within 12” suffers 2D3 mortal wounds. The engine is destroyed and can not fire again during this game. On a result of 6 the crew manages to overload and fire without damaging the engine and it can still fire for the rest of the game.

Bowser likes this.