1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Share your future Seraphon Starhost (batallion) ideas!

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Nielspeterdejong, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Nielspeterdejong Well-Known Member

I love it! :D This sounds like a very fun and interesting build!

What I would add is the option to add a Starseer or Eternity Warden. Just refine it a little bit, and say maybe 1-2 Units of Starseer and/or Starpriest, and add 0-1 Eternity Warden, and make it 3+ combinations of Saurus guards and/or Warriors, and maybe add 1-2 Hunter packs of Razordon and/or Salamander (A hunting pack consists out of 1 unit of Skink Handlers, and 1 unit of Salamander/Razordon, it counts as one unit). That way you have more options in building him, how does that sound? :)

Also with The small ones fallin'! you mean that he will charge as an intercept right?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    tom ndege likes this.
  2. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

I just imagined a horde of Kroxies smashing through some foes, cause they saw thier little brothers die in battle... ;) but yes it's kind of an intercept... or just a chance to bring your kroxies into battle...

Bowser likes this.
  3. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Well I love it! :D It's a very fun looking starhost, and I love the idea of the enemy being unable to fire like that :)

Bowser and tom ndege like this.
  4. Nielspeterdejong
    Terradon

Bowser, I'm still interested in hearing your idea :) You said you had already shared it, but could you share it here with the rest of us as well?

Bowser likes this.