1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shop or Link to shop?

Discussion in 'Ideas, problems and feedback' started by SlanntaClause, May 13, 2016.

1. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

I notice there are a few great sculptors from the site and I stumbled upon their models by chance or by being referenced to them I think it'd be nice if there was a cut and clear shop section or link to a shop where these people could sell their models - I don't know what deals they have with where they currently supply them too so it's just a suggestion :) - perhaps just a page with a link to all saleable models by the sculptors . Let me know what you think

Edit:

I had a thought that Lustrians could create their own brand just an idea

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    Otzi'mandias and Bowser like this.
  2. The Red Devil
    Stegadon

The Red Devil Defender of Hexoatl Staff Member

The idea is good, and it would be a fun thing to setup. The issue is just that this is a minefield, which if done wrong could lead to the forum being taken offline (due to sued in court).

So with that in mind, I dont think we will setup an official section. Though if anyone that is producing their own models want to make them more visible they can reach out to me, and see if we can perhaps setup a stickied thread or something.

SlanntaClause and NIGHTBRINGER like this.
  3. SlanntaClause
    Carnasaur

SlanntaClause Well-Known Member

Yeah I can see the complications that may arise - more visibility is the main issue to tackle it'll help sellers and buyers increase their variation of models in their armies :)

Valjeanthebeast likes this.