1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Skink Chief

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Sinner99, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Sinner99
    Jungle Swarm

Sinner99 New Member

Hi all! I am looking at trying to get a skin chief to use with all my skinks with boltspitters. Just wondering if they are still in production since I can't find them anywhere for purchase on the GW site. Thanks!

2. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

Ebay is your friend in these circumstances.

Sinner99 likes this.
  3. Jason839
    Salamander

Jason839 Well-Known Member

you also can make your own skink chief/ skink priest from the bits found in the carnosaur or stegadon boxes.

Ecozh and Sinner99 like this.
  4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

5. Itza'qu
    Skink

Itza'qu New Member

Nah, the chief was one of the discontinued models, along with all the compendium models.

Edit: Even though the "official" model isn't made anymore, you can still use a counts-as model if its close enough. My personal pick is the Skink Alpha from the Stegadon kit.

6. Flutterbat
    Skink

Flutterbat Member

The stegadon kits include a chief, and the model actually looks pretty decent. It's used for the regular (non-EOTG) stegadon variant. So...if you buy the kit to make an Engine of the Gods, you'll have yourself a spare chief.

Edit: just to clarify, though the warscroll for the Stegadon in Age of Sigmar calls the model a Skink Alpha, it was actually a Skink Chief in 8th edition because stegadons were a mount option for them. So this is basically the only actual Skink Chief in production as far as I know--unless we count the leaders from the terradon/ripperdactyl kits, which are also chiefs. :)

7. Ecozh
    Cold One

Ecozh Active Member

I created one with the Terradon chief head and some extra feathers.

Verry easy conversion.