1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Skink + Kroxigor Units - what's the point?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by rothgar13, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Samo
    Skink

Samo New Member

Hey,
    I red in lizardmen FAQ, Great reach (second line Krox) is deleted, how you play skrox now? Kroxs in first line?

2. Mahtis
    Cold One

Mahtis New Member

Great reach is a rule that allowed kroxigors to attack. I've never played any edition before 8th, but I guess it means that kroxigor with skinks were the few if only units that could attack in second row. That is changed in 8th, and they get to attack without the rule. The rule that says kroxigors are in the 2nd row is Spawn-kin.

3. Samo
    Skink

Samo New Member

Ok, my mistake I changed Great reach rule with Spawn-kin, but last FAQ errata says :Ignore Great reach rule, then it looks, like kroxs in 2. line can does only support attack (therefore only one, instead theirs 3), or how is situation now?

4. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Since Krox are monstrous infantry, they get 3 supporting attacks. They do not get a stomp unless they are in base to base contact with a man sized model.

5. Qupakoco
    Skink Chief

Qupakoco Keeper of the Dice Staff Member

Sometimes I think GW made that rule just for us. It's pretty handy.