1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slann color schemes?

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by SiegeCommander, Aug 12, 2009.

1. SiegeCommander
    Skink

SiegeCommander New Member

I recently bought a slann and have been brainstorming color schemes, some funny, others just different. My first idea was to paint the slann like a poison dart frog from the amazon, after that I kinda wanted to paint it like the hypnotoad from futurama, then I had the idea to paint it something like a poliwhirl from pokemon which would look something like this :D

Have any of you guys done an unusual color scheme with your slann? If so how did it go and do you have any pics?

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

There was a thread a fair while ago about painting it like hypnotoad, I'm not sure if it happened or not though.

I bought the forgeworld slann to make a conversion of him being a hippy toad all in psychadelic colours and holding a peace pipe, but then I came up with a better idea and unique palanquin for him so that didn't happen and I haven't decided how to paint him yet. I do have a normal slann though which will now become the hippy.