1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slightly belated introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ravagekitteh, May 12, 2017.

1. ravagekitteh
    Skink Chief

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

I've introduced myself on my personal paint log already, but since this is the introduction thread I should probably do it here as well.

I'm relatively new. I discovered Warhammer Age of Sigmar about April last year, and brought the starter set in about July, so if you talk about anything pre Age of Sigmar I won't know what you are talking about. I was originally going to have a Stormcast Eternal army, with the contents a Start Collecting Seraphon army on the side. But after getting a couple more Stormcast sets and the Start Collecting, I discovered I preferred building and painting the Seraphon, so they've been my main army ever since. My collection is ever expanding, and eventually I hope to amass enough forces for a Starbeast Constellation.

Painting wise I'm a fairly low level painter, but my models are pretty good. I only every paint the base layer, apart from the odd bit of shading. I'm perfectly happy with them just like that, and consider them finished once of done the complete base layer. I'd rather focus on getting all the models I want and I'm not a good enough painter to do the layering yet (and I don't have all the paints you need to do the layering). Maybe once I have the main models I want I'll give it a go, but until then don't expect any layering. I paint my force as the Fangs of Sotek

I don't play many games at all, preferring mainly to focus on building and painting, so I'm not an awful lot of use when it comes to tactics conversations. My name is a very obscure Transformers if you're wondering.

So yeah, that tells you just about everything you need to know about me. Check out ravagekitteh's models for pictures of my collection, and I hope to see you around!

Warden, Captaniser, Bowser and 2 others like this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome!

3. Ritual
    Skar-Veteran

Ritual Well-Known Member

Welcome to the party!

4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard officially!

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Slightly belated welcome.

I like walking out of the sea style to basing. I am sort of trying that method to have my zombies rising from a swamp but yours is better.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your contributions.