1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Slyvaneth battle coming up

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by LordRibbit, Nov 17, 2016.

1. LordRibbit
    Temple Guard

LordRibbit Well-Known Member

Hi guys, got a 2000 point game against Slyvaneth coming up and never played them before, anybody got any tips/help they would kindly offer? Thanks in advance!

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

They're going to hit hard and shrug off a ton of wounds. You're going to need some heavy damage, and some good defensive units to stall them. Keep away from the wildwoods when possible. You might benefit from a shadowstrike with rippers and chameleons. What type of buld were you looking at?

3. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Whey u start deploy terrein..try to put them between yours and enemy army so he can't summon many wildwoods cuz have no space..sylvaneth woods give huge buff to his units!!:)

Bowser likes this.
  4. scubrat
    Temple Guard

scubrat Well-Known Member

Yeah, shadowstrike is your friend, my friend just got a Sylvaneth army and it is nasty, I couldn't touch him with my defensive army, his Drycha kept hitting me with her 18" radius ability to do mortal wounds. It's disgusting. I've just bought a ton of skinks to try and sort this out. My plan is, 2x30 skinks to get the buff, skink starpriest, rippers/terras and a stegadon. Stealthy advance for 2d6" move, then if I don't get too far with that, the stegadon gives the boost to move another d6", move another 8" because skinks, and then you're probably in range for a missile attack and then even a charge, combined, you're going to score some wounds. Then get the rippers/terras in and you're going to very quickly be up in their face. For a larger game, maybe include the thunderquake starhost, so a bastiladon, troglodon/engine and some salamanders, lots of salamanders will do well as rend is pretty important against the Sylvaneth's bloody good save.

Xillan and Bowser like this.