1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Tired of the same old Slann pose? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering your own version to the Golden Slann competition - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Blog Soxii's Painting Blog

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by Soxii, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Soxii
    Saurus

Soxii Active Member

oh, and these guys too

Warden and tom ndege like this.
  2. Soxii
    Saurus

Soxii Active Member

*Cue Monty Python quote* I'm not dead!

Been very busy this past month hence lack of updates - I blame holidays! (A much needed holiday to Mallorca and a medieval re-enactment festival! Huzzah!) as well as work and trying to get some semblance of organisation in my life (and failing miserably. That and another sword fighting thing I need to get organised for :confused:). That and catching up very slowly on my 40k space marines before attempting anything else. The iron hands squad in the above post is pretty much done (note to self, dotting rivets on armour is an absolute pain) and now I'm moving on to the smurfs- uh, I mean ultramarines :angelic: Here's hoping I don't get too fed up with edge highlights and rivets. (I'll paint more lizardmen soon and post more photos up here! I swear!) :D

Jorgik, Crowsfoot and n810 like this.