1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starhost galleries

Discussion in 'Ideas, problems and feedback' started by ravagekitteh, Oct 5, 2017.

1. ravagekitteh
    Skink Chief

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

I know we already have a complete army gallery in the Itza Gallery of Fine Arts, but I thought it might be a good idea to have individual galleries for each of the Starhosts as well. It could be cool to see each of people's Starhosts amassed together I think. Is this a good idea?

2. Vedras
    Chameleon Skink

Vedras Well-Known Member

I think that would be incredibly helpful for those looking at the various GW schemes, looking to see how well that translates to the physical. Even slight variations and interpretations of.

3. ravagekitteh
    Skink Chief

ravagekitteh Well-Known Member

I was referring more to the various battalions on offer (the lack of any response whatsoever for almost two years somewhat suggesting it was not a good idea), but one of the various colour schemes would be cool as well. The problem is, most people either make up their own or select them from a relatively narrow selection (not that there’s anything wrong with this mind) so doing based on the book would likely not yield very many examples. However, it still could be a good idea to have one just based on different colour combinations (made up or not) as a source of inspiration.

4. Vedras
    Chameleon Skink

Vedras Well-Known Member

Ahhhh sorry I must have misread the context, but thank you for the response ravagekitteh.

5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Okie dokie. We now have a thread in the Itza Gallery of Fine arts for completed Starhosts that is separate from the Complete Army showcase.