1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Starting Seraphon (1.2k - 1.5k - 2k)

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by RoyalDachshund, Sep 3, 2017.

1. RoyalDachshund
    Jungle Swarm

RoyalDachshund New Member

Hi there slimy scaly people,

after a year of playing Death I've finaly decided to play something good in matched play and well... here I am.

Do you have an idea where to start with a Seraphon list for a 1.2k games (local tournament uses Vanguard rules, 2+ battlelines) that will grow nicely into 1.5k and then into 2k?

I have no Seraphon models, sitting on glue and savings so... ;)

I know that question might be a lill strange but I have literaly no experience playing as or vs Seraphon. I just wan't to unleash some Aztec Jurrasic Park upon the world

Something deadly and cheesy would be nice - my guess a big pack of Warriors?

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

If you like it cheesy Saurus are probably not the way to go.
    Skinks and Rippers with Shadowstrike for 1k and later you can just add mean things like Astrolith Bearer and Kroak for a 2K list.
    Kinda cheesy I'd say.
    But with the new rules we have lots of options added, so we cannot really tell you a very powerful recipe yet.
    Try looking at the warscrolls and find synergies. There are LOTS.

3. RoyalDachshund
    Jungle Swarm

RoyalDachshund New Member

TBH Slann + Starpriest + Block of Warriors a.k.a teleporting rerolling facesmashing hard to hit block of pain is a cheese on a wheels in my book :p