1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

steggie bits

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by shahryar, Mar 10, 2009.

1. shahryar
    Kroxigor

shahryar Member

I noticed alot of extra bits I have no clue what to do with doesn't even give ideas in the instructions.

tons of extra shields
    other little idol pieces and shrunken heads.

anyone have any examples of some cool stuff they did with them I'm having trouble coming up with ideas

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

The extra shields can be placed along the side of the howdah in between the two shields already on it, or just strewn around. Other bits, just put them wherever you think they look cool. None of that stuff is essential, just a way to add more detail to the models. I generally tend to avoid things like that, as it just creates more detail to paint.

3. skinkyone
    Chameleon Skink

skinkyone Active Member

i find some of the stuff useful for bases, espically if you don't use the engine of the gods,

plus parts are east to turn into skink command for cohorts

4. Guardian_A
    Skink

Guardian_A New Member

There is a lot of great things on the sprue. Every one has two extra Skinks (Extra Chiefs & Priests, the regular Skinks can be added to hunting packs.) Its easy to make a Spear chukka with the extra giant bows. And some of the other stuff works nicely for terrain.