1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9th Age Swiss Army Knife 2500 Pts

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by jacques, May 9, 2016.

1. jacques
    Jungle Swarm

jacques New Member

Hi just wanted to get some feedback on the list i am currently using. I have tried to create a list that can face most other lists and have a chance.

So if you have some thoughts on the below feel free to give me some advice comments.

Cuatl Lord, General, Alchamy & Light, BSB, Wellspring of Power, Higher state of mind, Essence of free mind, 435

Warlord, HA, Shield, Sword of Might, Dragon Helm, Dusk Stone, Flying Carpet, 265

Skink Captain, Razor Blade, Hardened Shield, Dragonfire Gem, Egg, Alpha Pteradon, 140
    Skink Priest, Lvl2, Heavens, Dispel Scrol, 125
    Skink Priest, Lvl2, Heavens, Scroll of Shielding, 102

30 Skink Braves, shield, Std, Mu, 3 Caiman, 330
    20 Skink Braves, shield, Std, Mu, 2 Caiman, 230
    10 Skink Braves, Skirmishers, Javelins, 80
    2 Snake Swarms, Scout, 65

3 Skink Sky-Riders, 100
    3 Skink Sky-Riders, 100
    3 Skink Sky-Riders, 100
    14 Chameleons, 146
    14 Chameleons, 146
    12 Chameleons, 128

2. Dancaarkiiel
    Jungle Swarm

Dancaarkiiel New Member

Razordons would be really great in this list, try to cut some of chameleons or one unit of sky-riders.

3. Haemoglobin
    Ripperdactil

Haemoglobin 9th Age Army Support

Personally I would make the units of Chameleons a bit smarter because they usually end up redirecting in my games. Losing 146 points for redirection can be a bit steep :p

Razordons would really help to clear some chaff from a longer distance and they can still do damage to other units aswell with S4 AP1.