1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tabletop RPGs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aginor, Feb 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

I knew of its existence. It was the Portuguese answer the the British concession of Hong Kong and Victoria Harbour. Or else, Hong Kong was the British answer to Macau. They face each other on opposite sides of a vast estuary. They were once great ports but they’ve been eclipsed by the advent of the container ship and the gargantuan container ship terminals that have been built up all around the two 18th century ports.

Use a website like vesselfinder.com to observe the comings and goings of commercial traffic in the area for a few days it is fascinating. Set the map up on the area, learn the color codes for the different vessel types, watch the transponder data in near-real time.

This was back in HS:

The characters of missing players were always lurking “...in the back...” or “...guarding the rear...” or once in awhile “...protecting the horses...”

There was always some task like that they could be relegated to. They’d miss out on magic items found, potions distributions, and such. We figured it was their just and proper punishment for not showing up.

2. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

Traveller was pretty cool. Did that once in college, close to an overnight game. I even had special D6s for it. Black with White pips.

LizardWizard and Lizerd like this.
  3. Siberian Husky
    Jungle Swarm

Siberian Husky New Member

I haven't had as much chance to play it as I would like but Starfinder is one of my favorite RPGs. It blends magic and technology very well.

EDIT: Also for Pathfinder 2nd Edition, which came out back in August, Lizardfolk are a playable race which I am looking forward to play.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Lizerd likes this.