1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Tactics against Empire (summary of articles)

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Samo, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Samo
    Skink

Samo New Member

Hello, I am not a veteran player, but I red a lot of articles with topic above. And anti-empire text is still missing, then I put this link, such a starting basis.

author: Ovich
    http://splinterfaction.bigforumpro.com/t83-playing-against-the-empire-anti-empire-tactics
    Common hearing about strong and weak sides of Empire army.

Other later.

2. Wistrel
    Saurus

Wistrel New Member

I regularly face empire gunlines and I find that terradons and a JSoD or well geared FSoD do wonders at taking out their artillery, also consider having your slann take lore of metal to deal with those well armoured knights and the rest of the guns. As for their infantry, they are complete pushovers in comparison to Saurus IMO.

3. Lord Tsunami
    Salamander

Lord Tsunami Member

that article was written 2008. much of it is no longer true :(

4. Kharn The Betrayer
    Razordon

Kharn The Betrayer New Member

I find lore of light works better than light here, and I find that you should ALWAYS bring 2 units of chamos or skinks

5. Samo
    Skink

Samo New Member

Lord Tsunami: Of course its little bit older but I am thinking the basic mechanics of using of Empire army are described in this article well.

6. Huichi Mixi
    Skink

Huichi Mixi New Member

Salamanders should be effective against empire, lots of 20mm base infantry for maximum hits from the template or flame some knights and see how they like the -3 AS from the flames. I don't know what AS greatswords have, I assume its just heavy armour? Since GS are two handed. So they would be prime targets for a flaming. :D