1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ancients of Mu Mu, my Slann Blood Bowl Team

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Sikeron, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Sikeron
    Skink

Sikeron Member

I proudly present the Ancients of Mu Mu, my Slann Blood Bowl Team. It was intended to be used at the Dungeonbowl tournament in Dusseldorf, Germany, but that tournament had to be canceled due to the Corona crisis. So these minis will gather some dust rather been put onto the pitch.

A few months ago I had purchased several Deep Ones by Reaper Bones Miniatures and other miniatures which received quite a lot of conversion work and additional bits and pieces. The individual bases were made with Green Stuff World textured rolling pins.

Last but not least I have to mention the outstanding painting tutorial "Painting A Skink And Getting Weird" by neveroddoreven that I had to simplify to adjust it to my skills.

Obviously it's not quite finished yet... The turn marker with octopus sitting on the column still has to be painted and the whole base is missing some plants and vines....

So please have a look and tell me what you think about it.

1 Display.jpg
    The Display Base

2 Blitzer + Kroxi.jpg
    2 Blitzers and the Kroxigor

3 Catchers.jpg
    3 Catchers

4 Linemen.jpg
    The Linemen

5 Marker.jpg
    The Markers