1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiction The Extermination

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Bowser, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Yes there are loose ends, but you've tied up a lot as well. The hold holds, the secret of the goop is lost with the seer, Orkin is possibly more effective than ever.

An interesting thing would be him reconstructing the events leading to his amnesia using eyewitness accounts from dwarves rats and Orruks. Or you could have a mortal survivor, or a half dead / half sparkly shade.

I hope you have something else in the pipeline, though :)

Paradoxical Pacifism and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I was thinking either an army fluff, for my eccentric slann and friends. Or maybe continue in this universe, but someone else's story, on a different unnamed plane.

3. thedarkfourth
    Kroxigor

thedarkfourth Well-Known Member

A cool story with interesting ideas and told at a good pace. Interesting that the main protagonists are actually the bad guys. I think it works. :D Great stuff.

4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Haha! Yeah after I finished it, I was like, I should probably post this on the under Empire instead! This was a fairly big jump for me, so a lot of learning experiences. I may gk back and fix this up a bit later, reading a bit more of the writing theory around here should help with that.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  5. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

You should post this on U-E. I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Just one suggestion: I would lump some of your little chapters together. I would combine your chapters till you have five or six parts. Getting caught up with this story is on my to-do list. In any event, I put this in the Lustriapedia.

6. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

Well written and very interesting story! Though still hating the rat pack I have to say that I feel some sympathy for the little nosqueak guy. Somehow he lives the skaven version of the American dream! ;) Cool stuff!
    Also the slanns' dispute... Interesting!

7. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Are we still talking about this? Cool. So many ideas - enjoyed my third read.

Yep, go post it on U-E story tunnels. I've got something to post there, so I can cross promote, and @Yttar-Scaletail would do the same.

8. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Yeah, I will clean it up a bit and make a few changes, but it will get posted there eventually.