1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion The pantheon of Lustria Online

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Rednax, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Rednax
    Cold One

Rednax Active Member

Many are the gods of the first, but their are some that stand out among the rest as the powerfull and honorable lords of Lustria Online.

Sotek

Most violent of the major gods, he does a lot of skaven slaughtering, which is something all us lizards should look up to, especially Y’ttar scaletail.

The red devil

Our eternal lord and master. The most powerful Old one of all. His disciples include: Arli, Scalenex, Pinktaco and Qupakoco.

Chotec

God of the sun and other shiny things, worshiped primarily by the lizardmen for the life bringing energy he gives to us, also worshiped if you really like shiny things.

AartziFartzi

The god of art in any and every form, technically you could make something out of bits of dead skaven and it would still be art, his collection of such sacrifices has led many other Old ones to avoid his temple because of the ever increasing smell.

The great and powerful Tombo

Also known as Huanchi, he is the stealthy jaguar god on the night. He is usually associated with the color black, or at least darker shades of common colors.

The big hatted old one

Little is known about this mysterious old one, all we know is that he has a big hat.

One time i got a peep under his hat, and would you believe it, there were a pair of horns!

Slaanta clause

A lesser god who is only relevant 1-day a year, on Lizardmass. Magically changes the dimensions of chimneys and uses them as a portal system to move through the world.

If you feel like this list needs more deities than private message me, if i spot or can think of anything else i will stick it up here.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    Warden, Bluefire, Bowser and 2 others like this.
  2. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Thanks for your timely analysis. I must admit, I hadn't seen the connection between Huanchi and Tombo, may his litter tray never overflow.

Warden, Bluefire and Bowser like this.
  3. Bluefire
    Cold One

Bluefire Well-Known Member

The world is his litter tray, along with the flower border and next doors garden. Clearly plants have angered him somehow.

Warden and Bowser like this.