1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts about the new daemons?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Guardian of Hexoatl, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Guardian of Hexoatl
    Temple Guard

Guardian of Hexoatl New Member

It's just as it reads in the title. What do You guys think about the new Daemons of Chaos models? I'm guessing you guys already got the news letter to day so any Thoughts..

I personally love the new daemon prince. First because I hated how the old one looked, and second.. BECAUSE IT"S PLASTIC! I also reall y like the new plastic Horrors. They even look better than the old ones. More characterful models, and they look more like I would expect WHFB models to look. They we're too 40Kish before.

2. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

All the plastic sets look really nice, especially the demon prince. I am all about options on the big guys to make them somewhat unique.

3. Andycano
    Skink

Andycano New Member

Lovin the seekers and Daemon Prince , The Pink Horrors on the other hand im not sure There ok i guess but ill have to get used to them Because there Plastic :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I might be dusting off my daemons again ...just maybe :bored:

4. steam
    Skink

steam Member

I also heard that there should have been a greater daemon of tzeench, but I dident see him :(

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I have seen the greater daemon of tzeench, nice model, he is coming out a bit later so not advance order yet.

When I first saw pics of the plastic prince 2-3 years ago, I thought it looked rather fat. The amount of options it seems to have are quite amazing though, I could easily see myself buying more than one if I didn't restrain myself. :p Really it would purely be for modelling purposes, I play very little 40k and won't touch WHFB daemons.

6. Woutah
    Skink

Woutah New Member

imho the pink horrors look ridiculous, the metal ones seemed totally random, wich rly fitted their style, but these are just pink uglies with 3/4 arms.... :(
    i rly like the changeling, especially his hood/robe and staff
    and the daemon princes look alot better too

7. Kurlin
    Ripperdactil

Kurlin New Member

Wow the new plastic Bloodcrushers looks like a pretty sweet set.