1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Tired of the same old Slann pose? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering your own version to the Golden Slann competition - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

AoS Thunderbeast Host price part 2

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Seraphage, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Seraphage
    Salamander

Seraphage Well-Known Member

Hello again guys,

so as you have adviced me back in the day that I 've asked about it, I keep an eye on the thunderbeast host on ebay etc. May I ask what in your opinion is considered a good price ?

Now with the Starter box and all, I am not willing to consider Carnosaur an important part of the price as he can be found along with 21 more miniatures.

How many euros in your opinion contains a good discount for those 2 Steggies, 1 Carnosaur and 3 Ripper/Terra ?

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

In the UK cheapest I saw it for was just over £100 you can buy it all separate for £131.75 but that's without shipping but you will get a full sc box in that deal.

Typical deal in the UK is between 15%/20% off RRP

Seraphage likes this.
  3. Aginor
    Skar-Veteran

Aginor Well-Known Member

I'd say if you really want those models you should just do this:
    Pick a retailer that has a few % discount on GW products (in Germany I use Fantasywelt.de for example, which is 12-14% cheaper on many products).

Add the prices together.

The box is well priced if it is cheaper than the result. There's a German shop that sells it for 128€ right now, which is a GREAT deal IMO.
    http://www.aussenposten-tabletop.de/SERAPHON-THUNDERBEAST-HOST

But actually: that box contains
    - 3 Terradons/Rippers (45€)
    - Stegadon (44€)
    - Stegadon (44€)
    - Carnosaur (57€)
    = 190€

Every price below that is a good deal IMO.

Seraphage likes this.