1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The winners of the Golden Serpent 2016 competition has been announced! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have added a section to discuss Kings of War and the new race Salamanders that is currently in beta. Feel free to discuss anything about Kings of War in these forums. Click here to check it out and post!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. AOS Campaign Warband competition is here! Aid the community by Giving us your ideas! For more information, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

AoS Thunderquake Starhost set up

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by LordRibbit, Nov 6, 2016.

1. LordRibbit
    Skink

LordRibbit Member

So how do people set up their Thunderquake?? Love my EotG's but is a troglodon a better option? Also kroxigors, salamanders or razordons? I have kroxigors atm but seem expensive points wise for what they do but are razordons/salamanders worth it?

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Skink Priest

Bowser Well-Known Member

It depends on the size of the game for me and support troops I am using. I would normally choose the engine, as it is quite versatile, and can do so much damage. If I have a slann and am taking mostly skinks, I would choose the troglodon. If I am taking mostly saurus, I will take the engine.

Of you're taking Kroxigor take them in at least 6. 3 Kroxigor will seldom survive long enough to do damage, though they are good for drawing fire. I prefer to take a couple of Razordons 2-3 I think most prefer the salamanders, but once again you will want three or so to make them an effective threat.

LordRibbit likes this.