1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Tournament Army List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by weallplaysynth, Sep 19, 2016.

1. weallplaysynth
    Jungle Swarm

weallplaysynth New Member

Hello,

I'm entering a tournament near me soon that allows 60 models and up to 90 wounds, I would love some opinions on what I plan to bring with me to the tournament, so far I have:

1 Lord Kroak (I checked with GW and he counts as 0 wounds, because of his special rule)
    10 Saurus Guard
    20 Saurus Warrios w/ hand weapons
    8 Saurus Knights W/ Hand weapons
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    5 Chameleon Skinks
    3 Razordons
    3 Skink Handlers
    3 Kroxigor
    1 Stegadon W/ Skystreak Bow

This gives me 59 models and 90 wounds. I plan to use the chameleon skins to assassinate heroes or destroy war machine crews. I'm going to field the razordons together, I tried this at a previous tournament and the panic they caused my opponent was well worth it. The saurus guard will stay with Lord Kroak, who is actually pretty good in combat by himself and the rest of the force I will deploy dependant on my opponents troops. Any thoughts?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
    Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

It's an interesting build, I think it looks great.
    If I were to build it I might change the steg for an engine, the krox for rippers and pull a couple of knights to get a starpriest so I could Take the Shadowstrike starhost. But I like your build and am interested in hearing how it does in the tourney.

Buldi likes this.
  3. weallplaysynth
    Jungle Swarm

weallplaysynth New Member

I didn't think of the Shadowstrike starhost, that could be very helpful are rippers that good? I already have a unit of Terradons

Bowser likes this.
  4. Dalker
    Jungle Swarm

Dalker New Member

Seems like a great list!
    These rules could actually be quite easily abused, like you did with the Lord Kroak ;)
    Temple guards might just be better than warriors with these restrictions.
    Bastiladons also seem quite strong for their wound count.

Bowser likes this.
  5. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

The rippers are great, especially in free play, but the terradons are a consistent unit and should absolutely be used if you're going to include the Shadowstrike.