1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion up in the north

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Ssword1995, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

Ok so i know naggoroth is to the north of hexoatl wich is the city of the sun. But all ive seen of naggoroth is ice and snow and black rock and mazdamundi raised the grey guardians mountain range. I want some of my saurus and maybe my steg to be from here. Would it be like ice and snow? Or would it be more highlandy with rock and debri with spatters of snow? (Using info for basing)

2. Axolotyl
    Temple Guard

Axolotyl New Member

Think craggy, with lichen and moss, a few specks of snow but don't over do it, just in the deepest recesses of cracks, kind of like the last scraps during a thaw, that should be nice to see!

As for any basing critters, try Pebble Toads (real toad!) they are tiny toads that, when threatened, curl up like a pebble and roll away! Also tarantulas, buzzards, lemmings and hares are all "local" types of animal!

Check out the pebble toad!
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRaGZnnepSA

3. Ssword1995
    Cold One

Ssword1995 Member

Oh i like it! Hmmm im thinking dead elf under the stegadon as well :) with the new gw blood effects