1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update On my New Army!

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Mook, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Mook
    Skink

Mook Member

Hello again! I am here with a small update on my lizardmen army, this is my first army and is not finished by far. I have started with a buy of 1200 Points to begin with =).

As i have mentioned in a previous post, i have only been painting for 3+ months now so it is not flawless in anyway and i am still Learning as i paint.

Tips and tricks about painting techniques is very welcome, Feel free to comment, good or bad, i apreciate every piece of advice i get :D

Skink Skirmishers with poision javelins.
    IMG_1802_zps96041ab6.jpg

Slann.
    image_zps4d999e68.jpg

Saurus Warriors Command.
    IMG_1883_zpsc07cec64.png

Bastiladon WIP.
    IMG_1833_zpsba69b7cd.jpg

Skink Priest.
    IMG_1859_zps7adc2a5d.png

Thank you for your time! :D

2. Old Mossy
    Bastiladon

Old Mossy Active Member

I said it in your last thread, but again, wow. 3 months? :jawdrop:

Only real thing to add is I usually like to give my models pupils for the eyes. Also, with the skinks, it might break up the blue a bit if you did the fins a different colour or shade.

BTW, your bastiladon already looks amazing, even WIP.

3. FavoredoftheOldOnes
    Terradon

FavoredoftheOldOnes Member

WOW. Only been painting for 3 months and these are the results you have produced thus far? Truly awesome work. I like the green on the Saurus crests and back spikes. The Slann looks great and his base is teeming with life. The Bastiladon WIP is coming along great. Keep up the good work please!

4. forlustria
    Ripperdactil

forlustria Well-Known Member

mate I absolutely love your bases. What do you use for the basic ground coverage (not the death world stuff or rocks the the ground)