1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using "Start Collecting! Seraphon" scraps.

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by heksagon, May 9, 2016.

1. heksagon
    Saurus

heksagon Active Member

Hi!
    I created troops and Oldblood on Carnosaur ( pics here: http://www.lustria-online.com/threa...e-hobby-seraphon-and-stormcast-edition.17793/ ) from this box. I decided to use unused bits from this set aaaand that's the result.

Custom Skink Starpriest (or Priest, if you like it better)
    [​IMG]
    Nothing fancy, to be honest, but it looks solid, in my opinion.

I'm also creating a custom Scar-Veteran with Battle Standard/ Saurus Astrolith Bearer using 0.50$ Saurus Warrior's body :D and some green stuff. Do you have any idea for the Astrolith/Standard? Oryginal Astrolith looks... a bit too massive in my opinion.

WIP:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

tom ndege, Bracnos, Phoedinn and 3 others like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

These are great! I agree that the astrolith is currently just to big! Not sure how to fix it, maybe some of the snake head standards glued together with a bit from the troglodon saddle in the middle of those. Tough call.

3. heksagon
    Saurus

heksagon Active Member

HM.

Maybe something like this, with the orb in the middle?
    It's glued with the tape, sooo it looks a bit ugly, but I believe it would be cool in the end (with greenstuff, glue and some extra skulls).

[​IMG]

Bowser and tom ndege like this.
  4. Jorgik
    Carnasaur

Jorgik Well-Known Member

I´m not so sure about that one, it kind of looks like one of those nets to catch butterflies :p:joyful: