1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Tired of the same old Slann pose? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering your own version to the Golden Slann competition - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

W: 5th edition lizardmen H: Lizardmen

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by Hicks, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Hicks
    Skink

Hicks New Member

Hi all

I'm trying to assemble an army of 5th edition lizardmen models. So far, I managed to get a bunch of stuff, but I have some excess minis I'd like to trade for what I'm missing. So if like me, you are cursing the days of command blisters coming with only 2 models, etc, we might be able to help each other out.

Haves:

Salamander and crew
    Slann
    Skink Shaman
    Kroxigor tail with ball end
    Saurus champions
    Saurus musicians
    Plastic skinks
    Plastic saurus

Wants:

Tenehuini
    Inxi Huinxi
    Saurus standard bearers
    Skink champions (archer)
    Kroxigor tail with spiky end
    Skink cold one riders

Thanks!

2. dabsog
    Jungle Swarm

dabsog New Member

I have they metal set of five skink cold one riders with the standard, muscian, and champion. I am missing one cold one head and the bases though.

I also have two skink champions/heroes with bows, and a lot of the old temple guard, saurus, and skink models.

I would be interested in the new saurus models and the slann.

I also have a kroxigor but can't find him at the moment. If i do and he has the spikey tail I will let you know.

3. Hicks
    Skink

Hicks New Member

I got some new wants: metal saurus with spears and metal skinks with javelins. Still need those to complete my army.