1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warhammer AOS Champions.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DeathBringer125, Sep 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Skarbrand deck is lethal at 15 health

2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

@Deed525

Good games them, great practice for my Nagash deck, pretty hard to kill anything against a full wizard deck.

Chaos and my Destro wreckin deck did ok though :)

How are you finding full Wiz Destro?

3. Deed525
    Stegadon

Deed525 Well-Known Member

Haha yeah good games - presumes I was being a Guinnea pig ;P

Those damned chaos blessings are just too strong (you get 14dmg or insane damage buffs, I get 2dmg/2hp lol wooo)

I quite like full wizard (also have an order and chaos variety that work well enough)
    I’d say 80% of the time I floor decks completely - my health regain is too much for death to handle, any unit based deck gets destroyed by my removals and up against other spell or regular themed decks my damage is pretty high and constant.
    But...those pesky high damage ability decks are too much too fast, can’t remove them, can’t block them and can’t overheal them :D!

My death ability deck is pretty hardcore - similar to skarbrand style, can be quicker but you start with less health which sucks.

4. Crowsfoot
    Slann

It’s a gamble with the Skarbrand deck hardest part is learning to keep cool and wait for 15 health, I try to get 3 champions to one corner then turn them. The Nagash deck is slow and no big damage dealers.

Wouldn’t mind trying a all wiz deck, what’s the make up?

5. Deed525
    Stegadon

Yeah I find death are a bit of a slow burn (anything that can heal tends to win)

For full wizard it’s pretty simple - first challenge is getting the right champions (as wizards usually cost more it’s hard to fit the ones you want in) but generally I’d go for the easiest to obtain blessing wise followed by unique abilities (so if you wanted all wiz chaos you have plenty of solid options) straight up the changeling adds +1 dmg to spells for himself and both next to him for 6points and he adds health...no brainer :) for destruction I always take mushroom head and wierdnob as their abilities are ace and for order I take either/or both old white haired man (can’t remember names) as he adds +1dmg to spells and/or tidecaster as he utterly controls unit based decks with 1 spell (it causes 2 blocked lanes and one dormant one) can heal and draw cards all in one card...OP.
    Then simply mix heavy damage with healing and draw abilities (try and go for more lower damage spells that are fast to pull off 1-3 turns) with a few harder hitting slower ones - basically spam the smaller ones straight off as people will try to discard them (with damage boosting heroes they all add up fast) then pop down your heavy spells and watch as the opponent can’t do s damn thing about it lol.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  6. Deed525
    Stegadon

Feel free to challenge me anytime I’m online - I’ll gladly show you how mine work (they are a bit niech - usually for challenges etc but they are fun to play)

Xasto and Crowsfoot like this.