1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Warriors ofChaos

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by SouthlandLizardman, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Ejpok
    Temple Guard

Ejpok New Member

Hello,
    "I disagree that a temple guard is mandatory for a slann." <- I would say that TG are Obsolete.
    First of all, a Caster can be 24" of your TG unit but 25" away from your cogitating Slann, they will Eat Pit of Shades Dwellers and other funny stuff.
    Second, it is hard to manover
    Third It either forces you to play on Life which is mainstream:) or take Cupped hands(and if you play on ETC... no hands)
    As for Solo Slann, give him etheral, crown of Command and BSB with a Warbanner/Banner of swiftness/ Discipline, MR1 or 2 And you can Run him Solo:) And if Some Magic Attack guy charges my Slann, i just Use Somke and Mirrors,

2. wbarobinson
    Saurus

wbarobinson New Member

Holy shit you are right... slann in second rank is a super dangerous liability that I never thought of...

Gah...

Luckily with all the chamo scouts and points invested in the slann tg deathstar you usually get first turn... March forward and there is little room for the opponent to back up...

Now I have to worry about playing cat and mouse with wizards... oy vey