1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Which books to buy

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Saminator, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Saminator
    Saurus

Saminator Member

Hi, another question.
    Currently I own the seraphon battletome, the generals handbook and of course the rules on the app. There are a lot of age of sigmar books but I don't know which are worth buying. Is the order book worth it or will it only be the rules and lore I already have?

Warden likes this.
  2. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

I also want to know the answer to this also (and yes @NIGHTBRINGER , already jotted down a "NONE" from you. ;) Which is what I have done to date.)

In my case GHB1 seems pointless to buy due to the eminent GHB2.

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

The Grand Alliance Book for Order contains two bataillons for us. The rest is... meh. I'd say you don't need it. Just look up Bloodclaw Starhost and Heavenswatch Starhost on the Internet.
    I'd say none of the other books is particularly interesting for us.

The GHB2017 will be a must of course.

As far as Lore is concerned: All the Battletomes are great. I read the SCE, Ironjawz, Seraphon and read parts of others and every single one contains cool stuff.

The Skirmish book is also kinda nice and it is cheap.

4. Saminator
    Saurus

Saminator Member

And the realmgate wars, are they worth it. I looked them up and saw that they are really expensive. Does it contain a lot of rules and good lore?

5. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

it contains a decent amount of lore and a handfull of extra scenario's with some special rules and spells. Nothing too impressive tbh.

Saminator likes this.