1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Which Stegadon set up is best?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by TheWhiteWhale, Jan 5, 2011.

1. TheWhiteWhale
    Skink

TheWhiteWhale New Member

Hey all! Pretty new to WFB and Lizardmen but I just got a battalion in from eBay and it was jammed packed full of stuff. I'm away from home for now so I can't list all the specifics but I do know that I got 40 Saurus warrs, a slaan Mage priest, a Saurus lord, a bunch of skinks, a regiment of cold one cav, tons of bits and some terradons all for 100$ including shipping. It was a huge steal. I also put in an order for a stegadon and 2 sallies. I'm curious to know what the better set up is for my steg. Is engine of the gods a must have? Or, since I got a slaan, should I put a giant blowpipe on it? So far I'm having tons of fun painting them up and playing them against my buddies. Still learning all the nuances of the game so I've been using basic tactics for now. Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

2. HoverBoy
    Ripperdactil

HoverBoy New Member