1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Who are you on your army?

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Wazz, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Wazz
    Troglodon

Wazz Well-Known Member

I've been reading everyone'sfluff lately (great stuff all around) and was wondering who are you in your army? Are you a Scarno or just a Skink Alpha on a Ripperdactyl? I'll begin, I'm a Scar -vet on Cold one in my army. I love the model and have really good luck with it in or out of the Firelance Starhost.

Warden, spawning of Bob and Bowser like this.
  2. Y'ttar Scaletail
    Troglodon

Y'ttar Scaletail Well-Known Member

Let's see:

Green Seer Gnawtail was an existing Grey Seer model before I got into forums or fluff writing (originally he was an old metal plague monk model given green stuff horns.) Originally he was just Ratty (after the Wind in the Willows character) but as I needed a second name for the forum for it to sound right, I went through several name ideas, ending around the Bitetail and Gnawtail territory. He was also going to be a grey seer but a slightly too heavy green wash led me to make him green robed and kick started his background fluff of being of a sect that focuses on disease based magic.

Warlock Engineer Tkull has the IoB Warlock model (though it needs a repaint.)

Herkter G. Underwells is a converted Night Runner model.

Parson Nithineak is just a Bringer of the Word in a Plague Monk unit.

Ironfur is a modified packmaster model made to resemble a gun toting Seer

Natgrub Da Great, goblin trader and lunatic is Grom the Paunch with a swapped axe head (Logan Grimnar's) and extended chainmail.

Slighgit and Gobbo, one's a Night Goblin shaman (the old big moon hatted one) and the other is the old Goblin shaman model.

Y'ttar himself thus far only exists as a Kroot npc guide in an rpg. Though if I had the model, he'd just be a star gazing skink priest.

3. Wazz
    Troglodon

Wazz Well-Known Member

That's awesome! I still dont know who I would be in my Ogre army lol.

Y'ttar Scaletail and Bowser like this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I would say I am not quite Lord Kroak, Lord Bowser has decided that he is king, whateverKroak can do he can do just as well. Riding in on his custom palanquin. Instead of dropping comets, he summons troops to drop onto enemy units. The ghosts he uses for celestial deliverance may seem shy at first, but turn your back and they are right on you.

Remembering the troops slightly differently than other slann, the saurus and skinks come to battle with turtle shells and hammers. A few of the skinks even come in as orange mushrooms with legs. Bastiladons and Carnosaurs bear his unique image.

Partnered with another slann, Lord Lakitu, who enjoys summoning razordons.
    Lord Bowser is out to conquer the realms and get some princesses.

Warden, tom ndege and Wazz like this.
  5. Wazz
    Troglodon

Wazz Well-Known Member

That is priceless! I laughed pretty hard when O read this!

6. Tlac'Natai the Observer
    Cold One

Tlac'Natai the Observer Active Member

Tlac'Natai is the name of my Slann who watches the world. But when I play any games or write a story, Ezhno is certainly my avatar in this world. I identify more with skinks than saurus for a few reasons, but mostly their size (I am very skinny) and their creative nature. Ezhno uses the latest skink priest model.

Wazz and Bowser like this.
  7. Wazz
    Troglodon

Wazz Well-Known Member

I FINALLY got an updated Carnosaur model, but even then its still not enough to swing me away from my Scar-vet on Coldone choice. I got his name (Bok-Ax)from the old stories and it just stuck!

Warden and Bowser like this.