1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIP Huts

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Okopipi, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Okopipi
    Saurus

Okopipi New Member

2. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Looks cool! I don't know if the Lizardmen would live in huts, though, when they have uber temple-cities. :p Still, those are pretty awesome, and they would look great with some palm trees.

3. Aikar
    Saurus

Aikar New Member

I thought of making the same for my lizzies but the fact is that according to lore they live in temple-aztec kind of cities... All made of stone.
    Anyway they look good just make sure to give them some proper drybrushing and they will be ready ;)

4. Okopipi
    Saurus

Okopipi New Member

Well, I don't have any Kroxis yet, so I'm a little behind on my architecture (I think they just look good for jungle terrain).

I finished up four pretty quickly and am really happy with the result. I'll have some more photos soon.

5. Lycanthrope
    Saurus

Lycanthrope New Member

Nice work there mate! They look really nice.
    As for the fluff; would it not be conceivable that, since so many temple-cities are destroyed, that lizardmen sometimes create huts as simple dwellings when the need arises? This would be especially true for Southlands lizzies I imagine, as they have neither Slann nor more than perhaps one or two temple-cities.

6. Okopipi
    Saurus

Okopipi New Member

http://25mmk.blogspot.com/2009/12/hut-date.html

Wanted to share my progress. Florida's Natural orange juice caps have a design that looks a lot like a scaled shield, so I'm going to put one or two of them on the outside of the huts, along with some spare weapons and other bits.