1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woo, Lizardmen!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jediknight620, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Jediknight620
    Skink

Jediknight620 New Member

Heya!

About a year ago a buddy of mine finally convinced me to play Warhammer and I started with Warriors of Chaos. Well, not even 6 months into playing the WoC I had my heart set on owning Lizardmen next. Which brings me to today...

Just last week I happened to find a insane deal on ebay and bought an entire army (4000 points worth) for ridiculously cheap and could not pass it up. So here I am with a few boxes of Lizards looking forward to putting them to great use! I've been lurking on L-O for a few months now, trying to make sure I get a good hang of the LM when I finally got a chance to own them.

Thanks in advance for the knowledge you guys bring, and I'll try and keep my noob questions to a minimum. See ya on ze boards! :D

2. Kharn The Betrayer
    Razordon

Kharn The Betrayer New Member

Welcome to Lustria! You won't regret starting lizards!

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

It's funny that you played WoC and got an insanely good deal on a Lizardmen army. I just did the same thing with a WoC army.

4. Jediknight620
    Skink

Jediknight620 New Member

Thank you, and I don't doubt you're wrong. :)

Oh yea? Excellent! Have fun not getting Purple Sun'd to death, attacking before most people, and hitting on 3s. :D Good luck with your Chaos, they certainly can be fun.

5. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

I play Ogres too (plus saurus have I1 and TG have I2), I am not too concerned with the Purple Sun.