1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woogity- Lizard tribe WIPS

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by woogity, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Toby
    Skink

Old Toby Member

Absolutely love the model! To be honest changing the arm to help him rank up nicely with other riders would be nice but isn't particularly necessary as i'm sure many people would use this fella as a centrepiece and want him to stick out like the hero he is. To fit well with that you could then add some variants like a great weapon, to give him that champion look. Personally though, i think it'd be great to see a proper aztec/mayan headress on this guy: a real feathered crown like this one http://www.softprops.com/files/gimgs/21_mayar2.jpg

Anyway, the model is incredible and admittedly i'd buy it now, without any variations. I'm not sure if you're taking names for an order yet, but i'd love to grab one of these (especially as i'm still without those amazing krox's!) :p

2. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

I give my left one now and the right one after holding the model in my hand... ;):p

3. npowell88
    Skink

npowell88 New Member

I would echo the other posters here requesting a GW option, and a BSB option. I would also suggest a non-shield arm on the left as well, since most builds for a scar-vet or old-blood cowboy don't always include a shield (heavy armor, 5+ scaly, +2 from cold one = 1+ armor save as is).

Other than that, I would also say a Piranha Blade option would be key, again looking to the most common builds out there. Stegadon helm, check. Magic weapon/standard weapon, check. Heavy/Light armor, check. Shield/magic shield, check. Spear/lance, check.

Just need a GW, BSB, Piranha blade, and non-shield option to cover all the bases!

And, if it would be at all possible to buy just the cold one (armored or unarmored), that would be super cool for people to customize entire COC units should they want to. But that might be a pipe dream with how much work you've already put in ;)

These look fantastic as always; definitely something I'd buy (along with your Krox figures, should you ever decide to do another batch!!)

Sudaj likes this.
  4. The Red Devil
    Stegadon

The Red Devil Defender of Hexoatl Staff Member

OMG... Those models are just perfect...

As Rikard put it, pretty please? :)

Sudaj likes this.
  5. Purehammer
    Skink

Purehammer Member

Just a thought but now you have that superb model, could you use it a basis and create a unit of 5 that I'm sure plenty of people would like to buy =)

6. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

7. Foxtrot
    Skink

Foxtrot New Member

as we are setting lists again I had dropped my email before for the Kroxigor, I'd love these too

8. Lord Grok Of Xillaqua
    Kroxigor

Lord Grok Of Xillaqua Well-Known Member

My question is can other Cold One Rider models fit on that Cold One?

9. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Woogity does say he will look at making the mount so a Saurus rider fits, we are all preying for this option.

10. Silverbolt
    Temple Guard

Silverbolt Active Member

Pretty sure he hasn't said anything about taking orders and starting a list yet.

Let's all keep our cool (I know it's hard with those pics on Page 3) and wait until Woogity is ready with a final product and pricing so everything can be organized, efficient, and fair

He did a pretty great job last time when he was ready to start moving forward.

11. Xlanax_lot
    Troglodon

Xlanax_lot Well-Known Member

Hooo man!!! This model os even more georgeous than the kroxigor! ... I wouldnt change a thing! ... So good! Really looking forward to when they are ready to sell.

Congrats @woogity you really are a master of sculpting

12. Xlanax_lot
    Troglodon

Blade of realities is definattely the winner for me here, I have no idea on how to sculpt it but that one I thibk is the most interesting.

They are SOO GOOD cant stop looking at them!!

13. Lawot
    Kroxigor

Lawot Active Member

That is beautiful.
    I think a gigantic great weapon in one hand would be great, and a back-mounted banner.

But really. This is the stuff of my dreams.

14. Old Toby
    Skink

Old Toby Member

With that cold one a blade of realities would be an amazing piece of kit! But yea any idea how one of those things is supposed to look??

15. Mooxie
    Jungle Swarm

Mooxie New Member

Love this model! I will definitely be purchasing one when the time comes :D

Xlanax_lot likes this.
  16. Xlanax_lot
    Troglodon

Same here

17. Chicken Lips
    Carnasaur

Chicken Lips Well-Known Member

Dang, bro! You just need to set up a permanent sign-up for your sculpts! You know people like me would purchase anything you produce!

Seriously, it looks amazing. I'd love to get one as is, but if you are looking to add some options, then I'd have to vote for the BSB option first, then a GW option second. Would it be possible to sculpt it in a way that he can carry it on his back or on the side of his mount?

Sign me up!!! :D

Old Toby and n810 like this.
  18. voodoo
    Skink

voodoo New Member

What about doing him as is. And then come out with an upgrade pack? A sprue with different weapons, Helms, and back banners. Would something like that be very expensive? It's not something that has to be done right away.

Your Kroxigors (Collosus) have notches in the arm sockets. If you do the same with this guy around the hands and any others you do. An upgrade pack in the future could add variation to all your models.

Chicken Lips likes this.
  19. Grimlock mk1
    Skink

Grimlock mk1 Member

Amazing design as always, waiting for your kroxigors, but this is also fantastic I can't wait to see your carnosaur!!!!!!

Chicken Lips likes this.
  20. Old Toby
    Skink

Old Toby Member

You're making a carnosaur as well??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.