1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. worst performance of my lizards yet.

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by jmg101, Jul 25, 2010.

1. jmg101
    Saurus

jmg101 New Member

well last night was a fun but terrible battle for the lizards, i ll just go over the basics

was 2v2 ogre,lizards vs tk, skaven.

slann kitted with focused rumination, presence, higher state and becalming cognition. berserker sword, bsb with banner of discipline, bane head and dragonbane gem and cupped hands.

turn one i use my lvl skink priest with plaque and power scroll to cast comet buffed version. went of on there turn 9 in 8 hit str8. wiped out one of his catapults, couple chariots, swarm and plaque monks.

turn 2 i use to slaan to cast purple sun, hoping for the mistcast to pass of on the heirophant who was nominated with bane head. i get it off IR, roll a 3 on miscast, roll 1 for cupped hands :depressed: save the str 10 hit, roll another 3 and removed as a casualty. :chicken:

after that my entire army went down hill, even cold blooded i could not pass a leadership test almost the rest of the game in all my units. lizards got owned by karma i guess.

ogre death star perform great, it was pretty nasty.

tomb king shooting tore up the lizards

tk casting is still useful in eigth,

2. wolfmage
    Temple Guard

wolfmage New Member

Bad luck man starting to sound like my battle yesterday.