1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would anyone be interested in doing another lizardmen RPG?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Nazqua, Nov 23, 2019.

?

Would you be intrested in doing a lizardmen RPG

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

Hey guys, there is this thread in the vault RPG area, - http://lustria-online.com/threads/lizardmen-rpg.3490/

I was just wondering whether anyone would be interested in doing another one :rolleyes:, I'm not too good with D&D rules or Warhammer RPG stuff but I'm sure I could make a simple enough system very similar to the one in the thread above.

This is just out of curiosity and nothing definitive but I would be up for making an RPG if enough people want to play. It would work by me Updating the thread and story after a day or so if enough people have replied, after that the people playing would reply with their characters actions. I would implement a sort of skill point system or something along those lines which would be used as a sort of currency to spend on actions or attacks for your character depending on the amount of points used.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  2. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

This is a small sample of what it would be like:

As the party presses forward through the thick jungle air the tree’s scatter and the canopy opens up to reveal a small shrine basking in the fleeting sun, now overgrown and laced with draping vines and jungle ferns.

As you move forward the sound of movement and clink of metal punctuates through the orchestra of birds and insects. Something is ahead. With the underbrush doing little to get in the way, you proceed further. The scent of warmblood sweat suddenly hits you, the stench growing stronger, wafting through the humid air from the ancient shrine once devoted to a lesser, now forgotten Old One.

As you and the party manage to get closer and stealthily crouch behind the swollen trunks and the avarice leaves of young saplings, you manage to get a better view of the interior... Within the shrine several Dark elves shuffle around, some riffling through containers or tearing down plaques before stuffing them into bulky sacks or into pockets now full with loot, others holding crossbows and sharp, malicious swords guarding the entrance. In the centre of it all, a tall imposing figure rips a small stone plaque from the wall, after examining it for any trace of wealth they spit on it fiercely before chucking it into the tiled floors for it to fracture and shatter like the lizardmen empire during the great catastrophe and war against chaos.

Immediately some orders are barked, piercing the air with a foreign tongue, three elves rush in from the surrounding jungle to grab small boxes full of trinkets and coins glistening with an aurous light. After gathering the items and caches of plunder the elves disperse back into the trees. The temple is being stripped bare and looted for everything it has. This travesty must be stopped...

Looking upwards you can see Chotecs rage beginning to dip below the canopy, covering the sky with a myriad of oranges, yellows and blues all forced to bow down to the black onyx of night now in the ascendancy. Should your party wait until Huanchi’s dusk falls, giving your lesser numbers the upper hand of stealth and surprise? Or must these Druchii pay for their crimes against the Old Ones and be destroyed as soon as possible before the temple is exhausted and stripped down to bare blocks of stone?

Down here the party would be presented with a range of options, each costing different points or requiring something to be rolled, the players below will then state the options they wish to pick and then describe their actions.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  3. Erta Wanderer
    OldBlood

Erta Wanderer Well-Known Member

o cool that seems like fun.
    DeathBringer125 might want to try as well we tried running a moded 5ed game but couldn't work out a good time frame.

4. Lizerd
    Skink Priest

Lizerd Well-Known Member

If I can bring in a carnosaur, I’m happy :D

this looks like it’s gonna be rad

5. Khemrian Slann
    Saurus

Khemrian Slann Active Member

Maybe put the Results of every Round on Lustria online but the thinking ,playing and other Stuff on Discord

6. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

Well, you might not be able to start off with a carnosaur straight away but you can certainly tame one or get one later on :D

7. Khemrian Slann
    Saurus

Khemrian Slann Active Member

Could we please play that at end you can Travel on EotGs :woot:

8. Sudsinabucket
    Skar-Veteran

Sudsinabucket Well-Known Member

Would I be able to use an OC and work my way towards taming a rather large and rare creature through magic and birth taming?

Regardless, this sounds great and would love to get down on this depending on all the what have yous

9. Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl
    Slann

Lord Agragax of Lunaxoatl Eleventh Spawning

I’d be happy to have a go if it’s on this forum. Would it be on this thread or another one?

Lizerd and Nazqua like this.
  10. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

An another thread :D

11. Nazqua
    Carnasaur

Nazqua Well-Known Member

Lizerd likes this.