1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 1000 point list to start AOS with

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Francisco Del Real, Aug 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Francisco Del Real
    Jungle Swarm

Francisco Del Real New Member

So I was thinking of starting AOS and I'm picking Seraphon to start off with. I like that summoning aspect of them. So I have tried to think of a an army list for them that will hopefully be a starting point to grow it. I was thinking of buying the start collecting box, box of guards, a bastilidon, Slann, and maybe a box of skinks. So this is what my list looks like so far.

Slann Starmaster 260
    Old blood 120

Sauras Guards x5 80
    Sauras Guards x5 80

Troglodon 140
    Bastildon 280

960/1000

That leaves be with a unit of 10 warriors,5 knights, 5 guards, and maybe 20 skinks(if I decide to buy then) to summon using the Slann. I was thinking of just having the old blood run with a units of guards to make them a bit better. Then I would use the Slann to summon me something that I need at the moment. Like knights for a far away objective, maybe throw some warriors on an objective to add numbers or you know some guards for more protection. But I'm not sure how well this would work. Let me know any critiques or maybe something that is better. But like I said I made this with growing the army in mind. That way I have a solid base. Thanks for any advice and critiques that you can give me. Also I don't know what I can do left over points.

2. LizardWizard
    OldBlood

LizardWizard Grand Skink Handler Staff Member

Welcome to Lustria Online!

I like your list. I would recommend that you consider running your Old Blood as a Sunblood instead. You will get more out of its command ability. I doubt any opponent would have an issue with your playing counts as consider the actual Sunblood is an old hunk of resin.

Please check out the thread in my signature. I have a number of list posted which you might find useful or inspiring for your own ideas.

Aginor and Paradoxical Pacifism like this.
  3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome!
    I agree with @LizardWizard.
    That's a nice little list to learn playing the game. And people will most likely be OK with you playing the Oldblood as a Sunblood.

LizardWizard likes this.