1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9th Age 5k lizzies vs woc wap rules.

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Morglum, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Morglum
    Chameleon Skink

Morglum Well-Known Member

Right so i'm going for a huge battle with the wap rules against woc (i left 8th edition for what it is and i only play wap now). This will be my largest battle up till now.

I will post my armylist here after i got some help hehe.

I was thinking 2 slanns, one loremaster of high magic other one shadows (debuffing his stats), one will of course be my bsb as well

Unhitable old blood (will only be hit on sixes), my challenger dude.

2 skink priests
    1 or 2 scar vets.

For core my basic saurus warriors with spears (giving them the spawning +2 I) and of course skink skirmishers units, some with the ambusher spawning. Probably filling up my points till i have enough for the core requirements.

Of course 2 tgs units, also with the +2 I spawning as well as cold one riders same spawning. Maybe some kroxigors.

For the first time i will put my dread saurian on the battlefield not sure which upgrade yet. Will try to get as many steggies and bastilladons on the field.

The idea is to buff my initiative even more with high magic and debuff his. So i get to hit first. In wap you also get +1 I on the charge, my saurus with spears get +2 I if charged by cav, mon cav and so on.

Any tips and tricks for this huge battle would be appreciated.

Give a prayer to the old ones for me