1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6th Ed. 6th Edition Lizardmen

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by Genericdave82, Mar 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Genericdave82
    Jungle Swarm

Genericdave82 New Member

Hello all! This may be a stupid question, but throwing it out there. I have recently dived back into fantasy as a group of friends re-stoked my interest in it! They all play 6th edition and I've decided to dive into lizardmen... My old armies way back in the mists of time were undead but always had a soft spot for the lizards. My question is, is there a tactic page? There was a 1d4chan one but it recently seemed to have gone. I've got the army book and have been painting some saurus so am raring to go! Just really interested in seeing a breakdown of all the different options for the army.

Many thanks in advance! (also, I may be an idiot but I couldn't how to search for 6th edition tags! Possibly because I've only just registered or am using my phone!)

Dave

Lizards of Renown likes this.
  2. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

There is a search option just up and to the right of your first post (or on any screen). Just search in there for "6th Edition" and it seems to come up with some threads and other stuff.

Good luck with the play group!

Genericdave82 likes this.