1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice for playing against KO

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Noma, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Noma
    Jungle Swarm

Noma New Member

So just to preface, I'm freshly back on the Warhammer scene after a hiatus for a few years, so some of the rules for the second edition of AoS and for the armies (Kharadron rules confuse me) leave me a little lost at times. My friend runs a barak-urbaz (I believe that is the name!) list. Also just to clarify we do run 2500 point lists, not the standard 2000 points. We do play objective based games as well.

a khemist
    Navigator
    Endrinmaster
    20 arkanauts
    12 flying balloon guys
    20 Thunderers
    2 Gunhaulers
    2 gyrocopters

Having played against this list a few times now both with Seraphon and Ossiarch Bonereapers I have had a tough time with the deep striking, and all the shooting is just crippling. I'm looking for some advice on how to deal with this army. My fangs of sotek Seraphon list does decent against him, but I still often can't withstand the constant shooting/teleporting. My bonereapers list usually get's pretty mangled and just out maneuvered due to the slow nature of the army. I took a few mortek crawlers to see if they could punch a whole in his units early on but had no such luck and his deepstrike force made short work of the crawlers.

Long story short. If anyone could offer some advice for fighting against KO or what options/strategies I could implement into my game plan to beat them would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all.