1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice for Tomb Kings tactics & army list

Discussion in 'Other Armies Discussion' started by Lizards of Renown, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

Right...

Do you both still use them? I guess in games where you'll be facing larger units (Skaven, O&Gs) so you have more of a chance of hitting?

I think I need to remove them from my Chaos list :(

Ah well, back to the drawing board.

I'm also watching some tactica videos from OnceBitten on YouTube from EEFL. A lot of which I'd already figured out myself, but some of the things are making me think twice about my list. So far, this is particularly the "One Spell" concept for the magic phase although with a CoS and Hierotitan I think I could expand that to "Two Spells".

2. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I haven't used them in a while, but that doesn't mean that I won't in the future.

Lizards of Renown likes this.
  3. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I missed the question.
    Yes, in some games they are strong, despite the curse upon them. :p

Lizards of Renown likes this.
  4. Lizards of Renown
    Slann

Lizards of Renown Herald of Creation

:)

I rapidly realized that they hit on a 5+... just like the rest of the army (without Khalida... :( [sigh])

Ah well... against armies that have huge units like O&G's they will do better as a miss can still do some damage.

I have to rethink my list against Chaos though... as they will end up being pretty useless...