1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All's Well That Ends

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Thebestlazyguy, May 11, 2010.

1. Thebestlazyguy
    Saurus

Thebestlazyguy New Member

Hello everyone, it's just me, the rarely posting Thebestlazyguy letting you all know I'm going to be publishing my very first collection of poetry!

I'm very excited about this as it's all I've wanted to do since my freshman year of high school, and has actually saved my life several times.

This book means the world to me. It will be titled "All's Well That Ends" and will be a compilation of about 100 of my poetry. I've been working on my poetry for almost three years now, so this is the culmination of much hard work.

Anyways, I suppose I should cut to the chase. My book will be available in several bookstores throughout the U.S (sorry those of you not with us in the states) and will also be available in E-book format. I'm not sure if you can buy it online outside of the states. I still need to work that out with my publishing company.

In short, please buy my book, or at least check it out. Once it's published, I will most likely post a link to the E-book, which you can purchase, and possibly a list of stores that will carry it.

Also, I'll be doing book signings! So if you do purchase, come out and see me at one of them!

Thank you all so much,
    Brendon

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Wow thats awesome, congratulations mate!

3. Gor-rok
    Terradon

Gor-rok Member

Let me know where it'll be sold and tell em to save me a copy! :D

4. Guardian of Hexoatl
    Temple Guard

Guardian of Hexoatl New Member

Congrats man! I'll have to pick up a copy :D

5. Thebestlazyguy
    Saurus

Thebestlazyguy New Member

haha thanks everybody, i'll be sure to post a link as soon as it's published!