1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Anyone know where the Inner Sea touches the two oceans?

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Scalenex, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

This is very important knowledge for me to do the long overdue process of putting Klodorex on the map.

I have had this question up for quite sometime on Druchii.net and they have not answered me.

2. Valvorik
    Skink

Valvorik Member

You mean Ulthuan's Inner Sea?

3. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

I think Scalenex means the underground sea that those Pesky Dark Elves keep using to attack Lustria.

If DE are going to be a threat to Klodorex, that presumably puts the Klods nearer the equator, but they also need to be within plausible distance of the Vampire Coast for Count Renliss' home range not to be ridiculously large.

Plausible geography and plausible storylines. That's where Scalenex went wrong and now he is stuck.

I am sorry my characters discarded that Arabyan Carpet they collected in Nehekhara (The one with ward save against everything except frenzied killing blow. Wait was that the shadow of a Ripper?).

I could have loaned the flying carpet to Scalenex and all his plausible problems would have just gone away!

4. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Two replies! I was hoping one was going to answer my question!

Yes, that's what I meant.

The plan is to put Klodorex near the "exit" to the Dark Elves' highway.

Incorrect. Renliss doesn't need to hold territory and he probably shouldn't not having strength of arms to resist organized resistance from the First. Since Klodorex is the only Kahoun with a grudge against him personally he would want to keep his distance.

Flawless logic, but with a faulty premise.

I do not remember a flying carpet in the draft you sent me.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  5. spawning of Bob
    Skar-Veteran

spawning of Bob Well-Known Member

Of course I didn't send you THAT draft to you. The awesomeness would have blown your mind.

The citadel is the chapter you want <does Jedi gesture>

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.